Founders edition uk (heated seats question)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

Hmm - that 'Comfort Pack' combines several option packages for the normal Enyaq into one. Looks like it's got Climate Package Plus, Panoramic Sunroof, Comfort Seat Package Plus and Heat Pump. Simlilarly the 'Assistance Pack' includes the Parking Package Plus and Assisted Drive Package Basic (odd that they wouldn't throw in the Plus package for that).

So it's not the same as the 'Comfort Seat Package' in the normal Enyaq brochure. And it does list heated seats :)

I guess then the Founders Edition has different option packages to the standard Enyaq which is why we're confused!
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\.

“Comfort Pack (PFK) (only available in combination with Assistance Pack (PFF) includes: Tri-zone climate control / Panoramic electric sunroof / Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function / Electrically adjustable limbar support and massages funstion for driver seat /Heat pump / Heated washer nozzles / Heated front and rear seats / Electrically adjustable heated and folding door mirrors with memory feature basic
.”

That’s interesting as it mentions tri-zone climate control and heated front/rear seats BUT makes no mention of the ‘Climate’ package which all other Enyaq’s (except Sportline) need, for heated seats.

I would have said you’re on safe ground then regarding heated seats…. However that AutoTrader photo in the thread further back appears to show a Founders Edition Enyaq without tri-zone heating or heated seats.

I think everyone with a Founders Edition on order, should challenge their dealership to confirm in writing whether they’re getting heated seats or not (if they’re important to you). 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
marccdavison

Post by marccdavison »

Goaty wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:46 pm /\.

“Comfort Pack (PFK) (only available in combination with Assistance Pack (PFF) includes: Tri-zone climate control / Panoramic electric sunroof / Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function / Electrically adjustable limbar support and massages funstion for driver seat /Heat pump / Heated washer nozzles / Heated front and rear seats / Electrically adjustable heated and folding door mirrors with memory feature basic
.”

That’s interesting as it mentions tri-zone climate control and heated front/rear seats BUT makes no mention of the ‘Climate’ package which all other Enyaq’s (except Sportline) need, for heated seats.

I would have said you’re on safe ground then regarding heated seats…. However that AutoTrader photo in the thread further back appears to show a Founders Edition Enyaq without tri-zone heating or heated seats.

I think everyone with a Founders Edition on order, should challenge their dealership to confirm in writing whether they’re getting heated seats or not (if they’re important to you). 👍
There are a couple of other founders editions on Autotrader and I couldnt spot heated seats on the ones I checked either. Seems like a really odd thing to miss off the spec list for a quite pricey special edition.
MyKodi

Post by MyKodi »

My Founders edition has heated front and rear seats as well as trizone ac and heated windscreen and washer nozzles. Came with nearly all available packs except heatpump and dcc
Founder's Edition IV80 Artic Silver, most packs except heatpump and dcc.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post