Skoda Enyaq Coupe - Boot Space

Post pictures of your Skoda Enyaq here
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The ENYAQ COUPÉ iV offers plenty of space for five people and their luggage. The long wheelbase and flat floor space mean that there is plenty of legroom. Despite the model’s sloping roofline, the headroom is on par with that of a ŠKODA OCTAVIA estate. The boot has a capacity of 570 l and, thanks to a low loading sill and an optional electric tailgate, can also be conveniently accessed via the virtual pedal, which allows the tailgate to be opened with just a foot movement.

ENYAQ_Coupe_rear_detail.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_rear.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot09.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot08.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot07.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot06.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot05.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot04.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot03.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot02.jpg

ENYAQ_Coupe_boot01.jpg

gap998

Post by gap998 »

My dog would hate it! :lol: Personally I've never seen the point of these vehicles: All the practicality of a coupe, with all the handling of an SUV. :roll: It looks better than most fastback SUVs, but it doesn't do anything a standard bodied Enyaq can't and has a less useful load area.
Enyaq iV60 Loft 100kW Charging, Arc. Silver, Regulus 19", Heat Pump, Ass'd Drive Pack, Parking+, Drive Sport, Conv.+, Transport Pack

Order 2-11-21 - Built 22-08-22 - Collected 28-09-22 - Drive Fault 4-10-22 - Back to Dealer 18-10-22 - Fixed 17-11-22
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Probably more expensive than current ‘estate’ Enyaq’s, too! Might appeal more to those who’d otherwise go for a Tesla 3 though…
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

It's similar to most large hatchbacks I guess, not that dissimilar to something like a Vectra or Mondeo really.

I still struggle to call the Enyaq an SUV. To me it's a large estate car. Similar to a Subaru Outback or Volvo V70. Something like a Landrover Discovery, Honda CRX or a Volvo V90 is what I think of as an SUV. High ground clearance, high seating position, probably 4WD.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:28 pm It's similar to most large hatchbacks I guess, not that dissimilar to something like a Vectra or Mondeo really.

I still struggle to call the Enyaq an SUV. To me it's a large estate car. Similar to a Subaru Outback or Volvo V70. Something like a Landrover Discovery, Honda CRX or a Volvo V90 is what I think of as an SUV. High ground clearance, high seating position, probably 4WD.

Indeed - it’s actually referred to as an ‘estate’ car on my company car list, although that might have been a way to get around the ‘SUV’ ban they imposed on us last year.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

RichR wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:28 pm It's similar to most large hatchbacks I guess, not that dissimilar to something like a Vectra or Mondeo really.

I still struggle to call the Enyaq an SUV. To me it's a large estate car. Similar to a Subaru Outback or Volvo V70. Something like a Landrover Discovery, Honda CRX or a Volvo XC90 is what I think of as an SUV. High ground clearance, high seating position, probably 4WD.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post