"Unable to load connection status"

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
RichR

Post by RichR »

Pulled fuse 19, waited 2 minutes, put it back in, still ‘unable to load connection status’. Pressed brake, sat in car and after 5 minutes the LTE caption appeared, with empty bars. Waited another 5 minutes and one small bar appeared. Turned off and on, now no error messsge and online mode is active.

Yay!
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

MichaelEC

Post by MichaelEC »

My Online link went for 6 days last week then returned one morning. I am told this can happen if Skoda is working on their server. Yesterday I had to re-register on Skoda Connect on my mobile phone. If they are going to play with their server I wish they could put a notice on this forum.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Hi RichR

Please can you tell me which fuse is 19 so I can give it a go

I’m on day 4 of no connection now and and I’m finding it rather difficult TBH

Thanks
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

I’m back up and running today without doing anything
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Apologies I’ve been away most of the weekend with no internet access. For reference, there’s a diagram in the manual in the glove box (p91).

It’s this one:

C86EA9C1-00E7-43EE-80CF-392A77C1626B.jpeg

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Bobak

Post by Bobak »

Mine had been like this for 4 days, was about to pull the fuse out (my fat fingers prevented me) but thought I’d check the connection one last time - connected!!
Race Blue Sportline iV80 | Auto Tow-bar | PodPoint
RichR

Post by RichR »

I wonder if it’s something like it tries a certain number of times to connect, then it gives up for a bit before trying again. Pulling the fuse forces it to start searching for a signal again rather than waiting.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Thanks RichR

I’ll try it next time it happens
ChrisIsted

Post by ChrisIsted »

Thanks RichR!

Worked like a dream… once I’d got through the Crystal Maze to the fuse box
Enyaq iV 60, Quartz Grey, Suite, 120kW charging, Climate Basic, Convenience Plus, Drive Sport Basic, Parking Basic, Rear side airbags.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I just opened the glovebox as normal, gripped the right hand edge of the fuse box cover and pulled. No need to remove the glove box like the manual says for most of the fuses.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post