"Unable to load connection status"

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
enyaqPT

Post by enyaqPT »

Skeniv wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:20 am This might be related.

78D27F1C-7F4F-4DAB-9246-410AFFBD8660.jpeg

Sat in a Tesco Carpark getting free juice (thanks Tesco/VW/Podpoint), noticed an OTA update which includes the fix below;

• Minor improvements
• Errors fixed

I was having issues registering as the primary user with a constant “Sorry, something went wrong. You are now driving as a guest. You can start your registration process at any time”, which defaulted me to Guest user account. After the update, I was able to register as the primary user and access to functionalities on the MyŠKODA app, FINALLY!!

P.S I’m on the v3.0 Software.

ACEADE61-6566-479E-A6FC-7376EA3C8AB7.jpeg

That exact same update is what also solved it for me. After it installed overnight, voila, guest user no more.
I'm also on v3.0 software.
Race Blue 60 Loft
Convenience Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Basic
Ordered July 2021

Waterford

Post by Waterford »

I had this message for 5 days and was unable to control charging from my phone , I contacted dealer who said it would be fixed with the software update, but after searching in this forum I tried the Fuse 19 remedy and it worked !! Removed Fuse 19, a bit of hassle on a left hand drive car, left it out for 10 minutes , then put it back in and after a few seconds the connection reesstablished.
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

Hurrah.............after numerous attempts to install the App whilst the car is parked on the drive with two bars of signal on the LTE I tried whilst visiting another company site this morning that just happens to have a phone mast at the bottom of the car park, and a full 5 bars on the LTE...... :D

Success....!

Straight in...... :lol:

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.......

Should it be made a "Sticky"..... :?:
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
srhd

Post by srhd »

I’ve had issues with logging in too. Tried everything here, but to no success. Somehow managed to get a different more useful error message which led me to fully complete my profile. Originally only had email address in it but needed DoB, address and acceptance of terms. Now working for me - thought that might be worth sharing too
2022 Enyaq iv60 Suite Arctic silver
Daffo1950

Post by Daffo1950 »

Any advice with this "Unable to load connection status" that suddenly appeared 5 days ago and still there , had no problems what so ever prior to this with the car but it seems to have coincided with this very icy cold weather so could there be a link ?
orrery

Post by orrery »

Daffo1950 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:11 pm Any advice with this "Unable to load connection status" that suddenly appeared 5 days ago and still there , had no problems what so ever prior to this with the car but it seems to have coincided with this very icy cold weather so could there be a link ?

It could be. The solution is to pull a fuse - do a search on the forum to find the details, but it does work.

I had the problem last week and did the fuse trick, which fixed it - although it does take a while to connect afterwards. As of today, I have the problem again. I'm getting pretty fed up with this.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Daffo1950

Post by Daffo1950 »

Cheers Orrery , I will give it a try but maybe the problem will be solved with the upgrade ? as we should not be having to pull fuses every time this occurs
orrery

Post by orrery »

Daffo1950 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:10 am Cheers Orrery , I will give it a try but maybe the problem will be solved with the upgrade ? as we should not be having to pull fuses every time this occurs

Indeed. I'm getting the upgrade in January so will know at some point after that.

Just a note on getting the glove box down, which can be a trial if you don't know how ...

1. Get two big flat blade screwdrivers, a torch and fuse puller or needle nosed pliers
2. Empty the glove box
3. Push back the plastic catch (away from the glove box) on each side and insert the screwdriver to hold it back
4. The glove box should now fall down, so support it
5. As it comes down, the toothed bar will fall out of the 'slow open' mechanism - make sure that the gear wheel doesn't fall out of the mechanism
6. Pull off the fuse box cover
7. Pull the fuse (there are pictures on the forum), have a cup of tea then re-insert it
Assembly is the reverse of the above, the glove box should just push back into place, but it is best to help with the screwdrivers again.
It doesn't come back on immediately, best power up the car to check connection status is now online.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post