52 Weeks... Starting NOW...

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
btr2

Post by btr2 »

Hey all,

Just ordered a few hours ago. Looking forward to getting involved.

Also wanted to say thank you to you fine folk, for the posts you've written, that helped us decide exactly what to order!
Enyaq 80 Suite, Graphite Grey, 19" wheels, Comfort Seat Basic, Climate Basic, Convenience Plus, Light & View Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Family Basic.
Ordered: 23rd Jan 22

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

btr2 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:26 pm Hey all,

Also wanted to say thank you to you fine folk, for the posts you've written, that helped us decide exactly what to order!
Good choices - it is so nice a car, I use any excuse to take her out.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

@Perchede I've ordered a 60 Loft - they told me you can't get HUD with Loft in the UK. What do you think of it?
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

They restricted HUD here in France after I ordered it, possibly due to component shortages. I like it but on reflection it was a lot of money for a repeat of info from the small screen. In France the Matrix LED are standard.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
gap998

Post by gap998 »

Perchede wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:11 am They restricted HUD here in France after I ordered it, possibly due to component shortages. I like it but on reflection it was a lot of money for a repeat of info from the small screen. In France the Matrix LED are standard.
HUD - On reflection - I see what you did there! :D
Enyaq iV60 Loft 100kW Charging, Arc. Silver, Regulus 19", Heat Pump, Ass'd Drive Pack, Parking+, Drive Sport, Conv.+, Transport Pack

Order 2-11-21 - Built 22-08-22 - Collected 28-09-22 - Drive Fault 4-10-22 - Back to Dealer 18-10-22 - Fixed 17-11-22
RichR

Post by RichR »

Option availability changes from month to month - probably so they can manage the semiconductor shortage yet still get as many cars built as possible. There was a period a couple of months ago where Parking Plus wasn't available, but it's back now. Early on (April/May 2021), there were all kinds of oddities such as 19" wheels automatically upgraded to 20", you can't have Chrome and a towbar on the same 60 etc.

When I was originally choosing my spec, I was going to go for an 80 Loft with HUD and quite a few other options. But then when I came to build my final configuration in August, HUD had become only available on Suite, EcoSuite and Sportline. As I didn't want leather, I actually ended up having a bit of a rearrange of options and ended up with a Sportline - and I don't regret it one bit. Seriously higher spec car for only about £1000 more, plus I got all the options I wanted (apart from heated rear seats and windscreen, that I decided I didn't really need). Also I decided that I didn't need metallic paint, so saved another £600 there by going for Energy Blue. And then in October, HUD became available on all trims again....

It probably pays to be flexible in what options you absolutely need, those you don't care about, and those that are nice to have - and then keep playing with the configurator web site to get the best fit. And then keep doing it every week in case something changes before you settle on something, print out the config and take it to a dealership.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

btr2 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:26 pm Hey all,

Have you asked the dealer to place you on a reserve list so if another with a similar spec becomes available earlier you can take it?.

I've done this previously with other manufacturers dealers so not sure if its something Skoda do. Maybe worth asking unless you are happy with your delivery date.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

RichR wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:38 am When I was originally choosing my spec, I was going to go for an 80 Loft with HUD and quite a few other options. But then when I came to build my final configuration in August, HUD had become only available on Suite, EcoSuite and Sportline. As I didn't want leather, I actually ended up having a bit of a rearrange of options and ended up with a Sportline - and I don't regret it one bit. Seriously higher spec car for only about £1000 more, plus I got all the options I wanted (apart from heated rear seats and windscreen, that I decided I didn't really need). Also I decided that I didn't need metallic paint, so saved another £600 there by going for Energy Blue. And then in October, HUD became available on all trims again....
I ordered the 60 Loft, to be able to get the grant, late November. I only do long trips 2-3 times a year, so 80 wasn't really worth the extra £5000 to me

HUD was only available with Suite, EcoSuite and Sportline then too (Although there was a bug with the configurator which let you specify it, dealer said no)
So for me the HUD would have been the cost of the option (£740), and the cost of the design option (at least £1200) so nearly £2000.
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Perchede wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:11 am They restricted HUD here in France after I ordered it, possibly due to component shortages. I like it but on reflection it was a lot of money for a repeat of info from the small screen. In France the Matrix LED are standard.
That's what I thought, and I didn't want the Suite/Eco-Suite or Sportline trims either.
I got the Matrix LED headlights as they'll be handy going to France, won't need the stick-on adapters, and they're cool.
Last edited by HarryHuk on Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

HarryHuk wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:00 pm
That's what I thought, and I didn't want the Suite/Eco-Suite or Sportline trims either.
I got he Matrix LED headlights as they'll be handy going to France, won't need the stick-on adapters, and they're cool.
The Matrix LED really light things up, the automatic modication of main beam seems to work well.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post