Park Steering Assist (and workshop manual)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

RichR wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:38 am Unless you've got a coupe, they almost certainly won't be present (on a UK car).

They're on the wheelarches pointing straight out from the side of the car (ie so it can measure the distance to something next to the car, rather than in front or behind), as I mentioned earlier in the thread.
There's an example of the side sensors on IanEV's new iV60 on the forum viewtopic.php?f=8&t=254&start=1140. In a later post he noted that when parking on a narrow drive that all sensors seemed to be active.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.

RichR

Post by RichR »

Interesting, so that's at odds with what Skoda said :) Good to know.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

RichR wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:34 am Interesting, so that's at odds with what Skoda said :) Good to know.
I live in hope since I have Parking + on my order. Having said that, my greater hope is that the car eventually arrives!
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
arc

Post by arc »

I've got Parking Plus in my spec. The build started around New Year's (before IanEV) and just finished (after IanEV). It's due to arrive at the end of the month.
I'll give you all an update when I pick it up, fingers crossed it's got the extra sensors!
80 Loft - Energy Blue - 19" Wheels - 125kW DC - Convenience Basic - Assisted Drive Basic - Parking Plus - Ordered Oct '21 - Build week w52 '21 - Build completed w17 '22
Keet

Post by Keet »

Evening
My vehicle is due in the next couple of weeks and on the option list it says intelligent parking package which wasn't available when I order in June 21.
Will update when it arrives
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

So we picked up our Enyaq during the week. When I got home and parked the car in the drive I noticed on the screen it gave an option to "save parking process". I saved it and the next day when I got home about 50m from the drive it asked me did I want to I use the saved parking process, so I pressed yes and the car started to drive itself and reversed into the drive the same as I would.

20220519_212503.jpg

Probably more of a novelty than anything else as it's very slow, but was cool at the same time. I only have the basic parking package and the feature wasn't listed when ordered so it was nice surprise.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Nice - that is what was on the pre-release videos and literature. Just taken about a year after the actual release to make it onto cars.

Can’t say I’ll miss not having it - where I end up parking at home is dependent on where my wife leaves her car 🙂
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Yeah I remember seeing the videos alright, to be honest it's not a feature I would pay extra for as I don't know how practical it actually is in the real world, nice for showing off though.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

If your parking normally involves reversing then you wouldn't have to rely on the dark reversing camera image when arriving home at night.
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

BundE34 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:16 pm So we picked up our Enyaq during the week. When I got home and parked the car in the drive I noticed on the screen it gave an option to "save parking process". I saved it and the next day when I got home about 50m from the drive it asked me did I want to I use the saved parking process, so I pressed yes and the car started to drive itself and reversed into the drive the same as I would.

20220519_212503.jpg

Probably more of a novelty than anything else as it's very slow, but was cool at the same time. I only have the basic parking package and the feature wasn't listed when ordered so it was nice surprise.
Hey very nice.

I am guessing your car car with software 3.0 installed from the factory then ?!?
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post