Accessories and Adaptions

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

BioHzrd wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:37 pm
C2atb wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:57 pm My 60 came with mats . I miss the little pocket next to steering wheel . I need to add camera still finding out parts to do so . I de badged the tailgate so much easier to wash etc . I wrapped the rear silver valance in black and front grill , bonnet badge . Rear windows tinted . Rear lights tinted after 2 days arriving . And some new plates window deflectors although rears didn’t fit .
Will add subwoofer at some point as sound system is rubbish and space the wheels a bit as they sit too far in
Just like my kodiaq majority won’t like what I’ve done but I just like being different and people wondering what it is
How'd you get on with removing the grill surround, whole grill and bumper off I take it ?
I did not remove it’s too much work , just wrapped

greg_s

Post by greg_s »

@c2atb Interested to hear what it was like doing the black wrap on the grille. We are getting a black 60 model this week and plan to do the same on the grille.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

greg_s wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:55 pm @c2atb Interested to hear what it was like doing the black wrap on the grille. We are getting a black 60 model this week and plan to do the same on the grille.
Just decent material and correct prep and heat . If you pay for it then should be no more that say £80 with a warranty . Unfortunately the company I originally used wasn’t very good and after pointing out issues with others stuff on being returned the second time blanked me . It’s worth doing research
dereks

Post by dereks »

darkside66 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:52 pm
dereks wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:23 pm I've added the Skoda rear bumper protector. fits really well.

Can I ask is the bumper protector self adhesive ?
Yes its self adhesive with 3M VHB tape. Fits really well and easy to install
Artic Silver IV60 20" Alloys, suite, 100KW,
family, climate, convenience, transport, lights, drive sport, assisted drive, parking packs.
Octopus Energy share.octopus.energy/vivid-cub-951
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Antonio PT wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:01 pm Can you share the options for the subwoofer + amplifier? Do you actually know how to connect and install it?
I will be using a plug and play loom so not cutting splicing invalidating warranty etc there’s a few kits out there for the wiring and amp but I will make enclosure myself
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

I am really interested in pluging a subwoofer on my Enyaq but I am afraid to damage something or to loose the warranty.
When you say:
""I will be using a plug and play loom so not cutting splicing invalidating warranty etc there’s a few kits out there for the wiring and amp but I will make enclosure myself""
What do you mean with that?
Where do you actually plug it? Can you plug a subwoofer to the USB port and with that have a sort of portable subwoofer?
Can you please give me an example of a kit. Do you have the link where I can buy it?
chopper85

Post by chopper85 »

ust ordered the following from www.Skoda-Part.com was much cheaper than the dealership and is all genuine Skoda parts/accessories. Not everything was cheaper and some where not much cheaper but by the time I had saved on the boot liner and floor mats I thought I may as well get the other bits.

Škoda Boot Liner (5LG 061 160) €41/Approx £35 (£65 from dealer)
Škoda All weather foot mats grey inscription RHD (5LA 061 500A) €35/Approx £30 (£65 from dealer)
Škoda Protective strip for the loading edge – black gloss (5LG 061 195) €60/Approx £50 (£90 from dealer)
Škoda 2-in-1 Display cleaner (000 096 311T) €11//Approx £9 (£10 from dealer)
Škoda Cleaner for charging cable (000 096 150F) €7/Approx £6 (£13 from dealer)
Škoda Bin for door panel – black (5JA 061 107 9B9) €13/Approx £11 (£15 from dealer)

Total from dealer - £258
Total from Skoda-Parts - Approx £141 (£117 Saving give or take a couple of quid, I also had to pay shipping which was approx £28)

Also ordered a gloss black Skoda bonnet logo.

All in all a good site, I will let you know how I get on with the parts when they arrive.
ENYAQ IV 80 Sportline • Quartz grey • Convenience pack + • Heat pump • Comfort seat pack + • Assisted drive pack + • Family pack • 125kw charging • Autoglym Vehicle Paint & Fabric Protection (free) • Dash Cam Front and Rear (free)
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

You might end up with some import charges on them seeing as we are no longer in the EU.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
chopper85

Post by chopper85 »

BioHzrd wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:30 pm You might end up with some import charges on them seeing as we are no longer in the EU.
They are being delivered Friday, not had any notification about paying any fee’s. Checked the website and they are UK vat registered.

Just checked the tracking details from FedEx and my shipment has cleared customs.
ENYAQ IV 80 Sportline • Quartz grey • Convenience pack + • Heat pump • Comfort seat pack + • Assisted drive pack + • Family pack • 125kw charging • Autoglym Vehicle Paint & Fabric Protection (free) • Dash Cam Front and Rear (free)
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

chopper85 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:56 pm
BioHzrd wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:30 pm You might end up with some import charges on them seeing as we are no longer in the EU.
They are being delivered Friday, not had any notification about paying any fee’s. Checked the website and they are UK vat registered.

Just checked the tracking details from FedEx and my shipment has cleared customs.
How did you get on with your delivery ?
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post