Accessories and Adaptions

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Daithi

Post by Daithi »

C2atb wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:57 pm My 60 came with mats . I miss the little pocket next to steering wheel . I need to add camera still finding out parts to do so . I de badged the tailgate so much easier to wash etc . I wrapped the rear silver valance in black and front grill , bonnet badge . Rear windows tinted . Rear lights tinted after 2 days arriving . And some new plates window deflectors although rears didn’t fit .
Will add subwoofer at some point as sound system is rubbish and space the wheels a bit as they sit too far in
Just like my kodiaq majority won’t like what I’ve done but I just like being different and people wondering what it is
Nice one, any chance you could share some images of the bits you have done? they sound nice. :)
Iv60, Moon White, Regulus Alloys, Fully loaded :D
Including Parking Pack, Driver Assistance Plus Pack, Comfort Plus Pack , Climate Pack, Convenience Plus Pack, Light & View Pack, HUD :ugeek:
Ordered November '21 (Expected by May '22)

C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Sorry if I offend anyone

1761AFFC-94E7-40E9-9CED-547F781A85A3.jpeg

C3C8E3BE-AF67-4529-890B-52245CE50DED.jpeg

5819DAB0-4DE1-46E2-A1E6-740161C11FC2.jpeg

6F0D2907-6252-4205-B4E3-747EE1EFE64F.jpeg

Daithi

Post by Daithi »

It looks really good... Especially in the black it set it over and makes it so unique. Almost like the Sportline trim but with no letters instead of the black letters :)
Iv60, Moon White, Regulus Alloys, Fully loaded :D
Including Parking Pack, Driver Assistance Plus Pack, Comfort Plus Pack , Climate Pack, Convenience Plus Pack, Light & View Pack, HUD :ugeek:
Ordered November '21 (Expected by May '22)
ChrisIsted

Post by ChrisIsted »

Looks Great!
Enyaq iV 60, Quartz Grey, Suite, 120kW charging, Climate Basic, Convenience Plus, Drive Sport Basic, Parking Basic, Rear side airbags.
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

Hi C2atb, What subwoofer are you planning to buy?.. Is it simple to install it?... will you replace an existing speaker by the subwoofer? I am afraid it will consume battery... but at same time a car like an Enyaq without a subwoofer does not make sense, I guess... Looking forward to your comments.
dereks

Post by dereks »

I've added the Skoda rear bumper protector. fits really well.

Looks nice with the Artic Silver..!

20211023_113638.jpg

20211023_113632.jpg

Artic Silver IV60 20" Alloys, suite, 100KW,
family, climate, convenience, transport, lights, drive sport, assisted drive, parking packs.
Octopus Energy share.octopus.energy/vivid-cub-951
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

dereks wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:23 pm I've added the Skoda rear bumper protector. fits really well.

Can I ask is the bumper protector self adhesive ?
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Antonio PT wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:45 pm Hi C2atb, What subwoofer are you planning to buy?.. Is it simple to install it?... will you replace an existing speaker by the subwoofer? I am afraid it will consume battery... but at same time a car like an Enyaq without a subwoofer does not make sense, I guess... Looking forward to your comments.
Just something small probably in one of the side bits rather than taking up all the space where you store the cable , there’s already options for small plug and play amps it’s just the building of the enclosure which is time consuming
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

Can you share the options for the subwoofer + amplifier? Do you actually know how to connect and install it?
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

C2atb wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:57 pm My 60 came with mats . I miss the little pocket next to steering wheel . I need to add camera still finding out parts to do so . I de badged the tailgate so much easier to wash etc . I wrapped the rear silver valance in black and front grill , bonnet badge . Rear windows tinted . Rear lights tinted after 2 days arriving . And some new plates window deflectors although rears didn’t fit .
Will add subwoofer at some point as sound system is rubbish and space the wheels a bit as they sit too far in
Just like my kodiaq majority won’t like what I’ve done but I just like being different and people wondering what it is
How'd you get on with removing the grill surround, whole grill and bumper off I take it ?
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post