Accessories and Adaptions

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Daithi

Post by Daithi »

Hey Everyone,

Just put the order in for my IV60 Enyaq and have gotten over the devastation of being told that the dealer had some January Production week slots just gone, I accepted it will be more likely May before I can expect the Delivery.
We are expecting our first baby at the end of April so maybe I'll get a double arrival :D

I decided to start looking into what accessories are available for the Enyaq and how people have adapted parts of their Enyaq's to be more functional :ugeek:

Already have the Transport Pack included and I intend to order the Floor and Boot Mats and maybe the mud flaps from the accessories site but couldn't see much else there.

Would love if people could share what they have got and anyway they have tweaked their Enyaq big or small. Whether it be storage wise or looks wise. :D
Iv60, Moon White, Regulus Alloys, Fully loaded :D
Including Parking Pack, Driver Assistance Plus Pack, Comfort Plus Pack , Climate Pack, Convenience Plus Pack, Light & View Pack, HUD :ugeek:
Ordered November '21 (Expected by May '22)

darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

I always put rubber mats in far more practical had a set arrive today from car mats 4 u made to order and good quality
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o
Daithi

Post by Daithi »

darkside66 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:22 pm I always put rubber mats in far more practical had a set arrive today from car mats 4 u made to order and good quality
Thanks, must check them out. Was originally planning on picking up the official Enyaq ones but always good to see the options.
They are an absolute must for every car I own. Can't be dealing with cleaning the textile mats :roll:
Including Parking Pack, Driver Assistance Plus Pack, Comfort Plus Pack , Climate Pack, Convenience Plus Pack, Light & View Pack, HUD :ugeek:
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

I got 2 sets of carpet mats included with my Enyaq which really surprised as I was expecting to be buying them and I would have gone for rubber but having 2 sets of carpet will do. Almost made up for only having 1 umbrella but they did send me the other eventually.
I got the rubber boot matt as an optional extra but TBH I was expecting it to fit better and be more substantial than it is for what I paid.
I've not yet felt the need to purchase any other accessories. I may get a wireless mobile charger at some point but then plugging in not exactly a pain. May get some bonnet struts just because I am so used to them and nearly dropped the bonnet upon lifting every time ive opened it.
Will possibly get some mudflaps as there is a fair amount of sling that gets up the sides.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
RichR

Post by RichR »

It does say on the spec summary that you get floor mats and one umbrella as standard. Some people have two umbrellas, but there is only meant to be one.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Result then :D
So that's why they only sent one when I told them I had 2 missing :lol:
Wonder why there is a slot for an umbrella in the passenger door??

Also noticed on LH drive cars that you get a small compartment under the light switch whereas you don't get it on RH drive models. Shows it in the manual.

Are bins available for under the seats?. Really miss these and there appears to be plenty of room for them.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Because you have the option to buy another umbrella :)

The little storage compartment got dropped on RHD (I guess because there's something behind the dash at the point), as did the full width glove box (due to fusebox being in the way). But I guess there's plenty of other places to put things and RHD is a small percentage of Skoda's market.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Daithi

Post by Daithi »

I noticed the small compartment being removed as well in the test car. Shame, it would be handy for little things you leave in the car such as parking passes and such but not the end of the world. Just a shame there is a blank space there now.

Don't think there is any bin compartment under the chair available, but I have seen some clip-on bins for the door storage if that's what you are looking for.

Going to chance my arm at getting rubber mats and a boot mat as a throw-in from the dealer but they don't seem too keen to put anything in regardless of how many extras you are getting which I assume they get a higher commission on than the base mode car.

Just for my OCD ill probably pick up a second umbrella for the other door, not sure how much it would be used but handy to have close to hand.

Wondering what could be done with that storage area under the center console. It's a massive space but apart from pictures of women using it for their handbags (or lads with their man bags ;) ) I have seen it used too much. It would be good to see some kind of modifications which could be done to make it more usable.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

My 60 came with mats . I miss the little pocket next to steering wheel . I need to add camera still finding out parts to do so . I de badged the tailgate so much easier to wash etc . I wrapped the rear silver valance in black and front grill , bonnet badge . Rear windows tinted . Rear lights tinted after 2 days arriving . And some new plates window deflectors although rears didn’t fit .
Will add subwoofer at some point as sound system is rubbish and space the wheels a bit as they sit too far in
Just like my kodiaq majority won’t like what I’ve done but I just like being different and people wondering what it is

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post