Can you permanently turn off Lane assist?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

ricky10 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:47 pm
Jonsson wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:23 pm I can confirm that OBDeleven works very well. I bought the cheeper version of the dongle.
What app and how?

I am interested in switch off speed preview and road layout preview off permanently from ACC. It comes back turned on like a gremlin!
I turned off the two options on mine once I found out what was causing the issues, and they have never come back on again?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

Jonsson

Post by Jonsson »

The OBDeleven app, from wherever you download apps. In the app you can choose your car make and model. There is something called "apps" in the app and there you can see a list of options. You can actually do alot more changes than those in the "apps" section but then you have to do something called "long coding" and I don't know how to do it. You have to enter the actual CAN commands and I don't feel like winging it. Those ready-made commands ("apps") cost credits but long coding is free.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post