What do people think of the Enyaq’s pathetic horn?!

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

fivetide wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:18 am …. Mainly used by angry blokes in lieu of shouting "OI!" to make themselves feel all puffed up.

Guilty, as charged your honour ✋😬

But as I mentioned elsewhere, the Enyaq’s weedy horn has made me a ‘better’ person; a more ‘tolerant’ driver, more forgiving of those who cut me up at roundabouts or wherever 😇 (the truth being because I’m way too embarrassed to use it !!!)
Last edited by Goaty on Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

cbruntooo

Post by cbruntooo »

I was out a run the other day and my wife drove past me and pressed the horn, it actually doesn’t sound as bad as you think it is when you are in the car.
fivetide

Post by fivetide »

cbruntooo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:28 pm I was out a run the other day and my wife drove past me and pressed the horn, it actually doesn’t sound as bad as you think it is when you are in the car.
I forgot all about the car making that hummy noise until somebody was laughing about the different 'space' noises different EVs made coming into the car park at work of a morning. You're just unaware when sealed up inside the car, and nobody else drives my car except me, so I've never heard it. I guess it's a good thing for pedestrians though!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post