seen a enyaq

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I saw the same white one again this morning, so there is a fellow ‘Enyaqer’ travelling in the opposite direction to me on London Road, Guildford at 8 ish.

I suppose I’ve seen about 10 in total now, since the summer. Obviously would have passed a few at night without realising.

Still getting ‘looks’ from Tesla 3 drivers in my one. There are dozens of them around where I live. I wonder if they’re thinking ‘hmm, doesn’t look that bad for a Skoda - wish I had that much space’ !
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

RichR

Post by RichR »

Still only seen one Arctic Silver on the M1 near Derby back in May, and a grey one in Doncaster in June. But I haven't really gone anywhere due to working from home. There are quite a few EVs in my area though, which for semi-rural North Yorkshire is a good sign. Mainly Tesla 3 and S, but also e-Niros, a Honda E, Merc EQC and a BMW i8 that I see quite frequently.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Picked mine up on 22/11 and have not seen another one since then! Dealer said they had sold loads (Bournemouth area) - don’t know where they all are!
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

I passed one on the bottom of the M11 a few weeks ago, but I remember thinking that it looked like the demo car of my local dealer. On Saturday though, I parked right next to an Arctic Silver one with the 20" wheels in a school car park where there were some sports fixtures.
Chris_twm

Post by Chris_twm »

I’ve seen a couple - one in Tunbridge Wells and another I’m sevenoaks - my wife also so one in Crowborough. All the same colour so could have been the same car (ours is also the same basic blue so who knows)
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

Pretty sure one (Black Magic) pased me going south on the A21 at Hurst Green a couple of Saturdays ago.
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
Mary21

Post by Mary21 »

Goaty wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:57 am
Still getting ‘looks’ from Tesla 3 drivers in my one. There are dozens of them around where I live. I wonder if they’re thinking ‘hmm, doesn’t look that bad for a Skoda - wish I had that much space’ !
That’s what I’d be thinking if I drove a Tesla for sure! I can’t wait to show mine off to all my Tesla driving friends when it arrives!

I’ve seen one in the car park at the NEC in Birmingham at Solar and Storage Live a couple of weeks ago - I ran after the owner and we had a chat! It was the first one I had seen other than demo’s so was very exciting, especially as it was the same colour and external trims that I ordered!
ENYAQ IV 60 Suite - Black Magic, 20“ alloys, chrome pack, convenience pack, parking pack basic, sport drive pack, 100kW charging
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Mary21 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:38 am
Goaty wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:57 am

I’ve seen one in the car park at the NEC in Birmingham at Solar and Storage Live a couple of weeks ago - I ran after the owner and we had a chat! It was the first one I had seen other than demo’s so was very exciting, especially as it was the same colour and external trims that I ordered!

So there were at least two there then, as I was at Solar & Storage Live too 👍. That’s when I managed 246 miles, with 45 miles left in the battery, all from one charge.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Had my car for two and half weeks now and have just seen my first Enyaq on the Dorchester Road just out of Wimborne (Dorset). It was white but a bit dirty!
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

Saw a Quartz Grey Enyaq going along the A259 through Rye around midday today - anybody on here?
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post