Powerpass

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
RichR

Post by RichR »

I haven't used the app, just bopped the card against the reader on an Ionity charger after connecting the car.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

andanother11

Post by andanother11 »

Thanks RichR. I did try that on the first charger but it failed saying there was a communication problem. It didn’t work at all on the second charger and I phoned for help. They suggested moving to the 3rd charger which coincidentally was also the 1/1 available on the app. I didn’t try the rfid on this one but did get it started using my phone.

Perhaps it was just bad luck but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing anything wrong.

I guess if I can get the card to work I would not have to try and work out how to use the app.
Enyaq iV 60, Quartz Grey, 100kW charging, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Basic, Climate Basic, Parking Basic, Chrome, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, 20" Vega. Ordered 07/21, delivered 12/21.
DurhamKH25

Post by DurhamKH25 »

quick question, is there a minimum term sign-up to power pass or can you cancel after a couple of months. Just interested as the majority of time will manage by charging at home or the office, but next month heading down to cornwall so would benefit from the lower fast charge rates but not sure I'd want to sign up for a year? any advice welcome.. thanks
RichR

Post by RichR »

The free offer was for 12 months from activation (which I believe should be started within 12 months of the car's purchase date). However now cars are being delivered with different charging options than when I bought mine it might be worth checking with Skoda (or direct with Elli, the subsidiary that runs this for VW/Audi/Skoda/Cupra) what you get for free and what the paid options are now.

Maybe more information on the Skoda website: https://www.skoda-auto.com/emobility/public-charging
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
arc

Post by arc »

I ordered my car with (the then-optional, ordered 1 Oct 2021) rapid charging option and thus qualified for the 1-year free Powerpass subscription. I contacted Elli at the beginning of this week and they replied:
Regarding your request, we would like to inform you that unfortunately the Charge Faster DC Booster tariff without a monthly basic fee has been discontinued from 01/04/2022.
I called my dealership about this to complain and they'd be in touch by the end of the week.
80 Loft - Energy Blue - 19" Wheels - 125kW DC - Convenience Basic - Assisted Drive Basic - Parking Plus - Ordered Oct '21 - Build week w52 '21 - Build completed w17 '22
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

That is a shame I have been in discussion with Skoda and they seamed to have no idea what I was talking about I have just ordered my card but it sounds like it’s going to be a waste of time now
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

Be careful if you do get a Powerpass card with no free offer. I signed up to the £9.99 @ month believing it to be free and now they won’t let me cancel it and are taking money off me each month for something I don’t think I’ll ever use
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Ouch I was very close to signing up to the best package available (assuming it would be free) I’m so glad I didn’t

Thanks IanEV

I have had the car for 7 months I have done fifteen thousand miles and I have only spent £185.00 on charging away from home so I can’t see how paying a £12.99 or even £9.99 monthly fee just to get reduced charging rate could ever work (especially when pod point at Lidl is still cheaper than the reduced rate) 😜
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
dezember

Post by dezember »

Oh boy..Am i right to read that Skoda is no longer giving out free premium Powerpass subscription for the first year? (the one costing £9.90 per month). What a bummer...
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

I just signed up for the free zero discount option as I'll probably use 2 or 3 times a year. It's just a convince thing now.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post