Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Bferry70

Post by Bferry70 »

At long last my Enyaq was delivered to me today after waiting just a shade under 12months (ordered in July 2021). First impressions are very good, although like others, I am encountering problems setting up the My Skoda App and have to drive as a guest user for the time being. Apparently this is an issue with the servers and not a software update.
Enyaq iV 60 EcoSuite

Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Basic, Drive Sport Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, 125kw DC Charging. Ordered 27th July, ETA March / April 2022

HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

TheCorm wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:26 pm My Enyaq has been built and has left the factory, they're saying mid-July. We've got a 180 mile journey to holiday on 23rd July....will it arrive in time I wonder! If not got to go in the Leaf which has 2/3 the battery capacity and obviously less space!

If Mid-July happens that will be about 9.5 months from order to delivery for me and my 60 with the variety of packs etc shown in the signature.....if it helps anyone.

Hey how have people tracked their order out of Emden? I see trackers but I can't quite see how you'd tell which ones are vehicle carriers and which ones are likely to be carrying Skodas?
See my reply here. If you click on the ship the details should show type, but also, people are saying VW use ships with Highway in the name

viewtopic.php?p=11546#p11546
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Fenders

Post by Fenders »

I thought I would offer a data point to the group. I've been curious how delivery times might be varying across regions, if at all. I ordered an almost-loaded iV80 at a dealer in Lille, France on January 26th. Just today, my salesperson provided me for the first time a target build week - 39, or September 26th, adding that SKODA France continues to pressure the factory to advance the date.
lor

Post by lor »

Fenders wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:58 pm I thought I would offer a data point to the group. I've been curious how delivery times might be varying across regions, if at all. I ordered an almost-loaded iV80 at a dealer in Lille, France on January 26th. Just today, my salesperson provided me for the first time a target build week - 39, or September 26th, adding that SKODA France continues to pressure the factory to advance the date.

I'll be very interested to follow your progress - my order was placed by the dealer with Skoda UK on January 27th!
80 | Loft | Energy Blue | Heat Pump | Assisted Drive Pack
Status: Arrived and love it | Ordered: 27th January 2022 | Build Complete: 18th January 2023 | Delivered: 15th March 2023 | Original estimate delta: +4.5 months
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

September would be pretty good for a January order. I can only hope I might get mine before the end of 2022 (I ordered 10th Feb ‘22)

Oddly enough, I did receive an email today, but it was basically just an update to say there was no update… still waiting for the factory to accept the order.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

Wolfhound wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:59 pm
EcoAdventure wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:24 pm In the 11th month, delivered today ! 😃👍

Slight hitch, can't register primary user, App scans the QR code ok but pauses before 'something went wrong' and car defaults to guest mode ☹️

Few phonecalls between Skoda Helpline and online broker pointing towards 'VMS has an owner (finance company) but driver/keeper is blank?

Any body else struggled or saw what a dealership did during an in-person handover?

For all those with orders stuck in production, hang in there, it's worth the wait!
Did you find a solution, I have the same problem? I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, deleting the car on the app and logging in with my email but same error message every time.
I had this problem. They took it back round the back and plugged it in. Think they did a hard reset. It worked after that
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
Zoidy

Post by Zoidy »

Well I've not had an update for 2 weeks, so still no order acceptance/build week here! Last update customer service uk gave me was they were aiming to complete orders within 12 months of the order being placed.

They're certainly working on 60s now though as that's the most commonly ordered model for the UK due to the previous grants.
iV80 Brilliant Silver, Suite, Sunroof, Climate Plus, Assisted Drive, Comfort Seat, Family Pack Plus, rear side airbags, tow bar. Ordered second week of October 2021. Production week assigned 22nd Sep 2022, build week 44, delivered week 52. On ME 3.1.
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

Zoidy wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:26 pm Well I've not had an update for 2 weeks, so still no order acceptance/build week here! Last update customer service uk gave me was they were aiming to complete orders within 12 months of the order being placed.

They're certainly working on 60s now though as that's the most commonly ordered model for the UK due to the previous grants.
I’m the same as you second week in October 21 iv80 still hasn’t been accepted at the factory either , my dealer is estimating 8-10 months so I put a deposit on a Toyota as well incase . So whatever comes first I’m going with that .
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
ferniephil

Post by ferniephil »

Same for me so that's three IV80s in a row ordered the second week of October with no order acceptance/build week. Some consistency for a change I guess, can't be much longer! Although I bet there was a huge number of orders just before mid-October owing to the "petrol crisis", there could be a large hump of UK orders ahead of ours still. A shame it took two months for my order to reach LeasePlan, if it was quicker I bet my wait would be over three months shorter.

I'm just telling myself there's no rush because I'm lucky to have a car that's the same size as an Enyaq (C4 Picasso) that does an economical 56 mpg average, it's better for the climate if people with cars that emit much more CO2 than mine get them first.
Company car ordered from LeasePlan on 14 Oct 2021: iV80 ecoSuite, Quartz Grey, 125kW charging, Comfort Seat pack, Family Pack plus, Climate pack plus, Assisted Drive pack plus, Infotainment pack plus without nav, rear side airbags, battery pack, heat pump
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

ferniephil wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:19 pm I'm just telling myself there's no rush because I'm lucky to have a car that's the same size as an Enyaq (C4 Picasso) that does an economical 56 mpg average, it's better for the climate if people with cars that emit much more CO2 than mine get them first.
Snap - well nearly - my current company lease is a C4 Grand Picasso - unfortunately never seen 56mpg :-( I agree it is a practical good size, but the thought of BIK tax reduction and gaining the 'fuel saving' when one day Skoda finally deliver is very attractive!
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post