Efficiency - Is this normal? And any tips?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
BlueEnyaq

Post by BlueEnyaq »

That’s been the case for VW group cars for many years. As I recall on my 2013 Passat, you needed to stop for more than 2 hours before the journey data (from start) reset to zero

Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

BlueEnyaq wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:37 pm That’s been the case for VW group cars for many years. As I recall on my 2013 Passat, you needed to stop for more than 2 hours before the journey data (from start) reset to zero
yeah exactly, but might confuse someone that isnt familiar with whats going on.
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite
Dav00

Post by Dav00 »

Aragorn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:33 am If you drive multiple journeys in a day, "from start" only resets if the car has been stationary for some period of time, perhaps an hour or more.

So if you drive 10miles, stop for 20 minutes, drive 5 miles, stop for a half hour and then set off to drive home, "from start" will already be at 15 miles.
I have taken the car recently for the usual morning route consisting of a sequence of short segments and I noticed it again. I'm inclined it to think it's an issue with handling of rounding but need to verify that. I don't think you can notice it on a 10+5 miles sequence.
PeterB84

Post by PeterB84 »

Hello,
Please see the below link to a video which shows few tricks during the winter driving
Octogenarian

Post by Octogenarian »

Peter B84. The Austrian guy, Matthias, disproved Skoda's claims in his video "Winter is Enyaq-tastic".

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post