Enyaq Fails to Connect with Online Services

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
RichR

Post by RichR »

As above - 'the vehicle is not connected to the internet' does not indicate an issue with your car. It's an issue between Skoda's servers and the network. Do not start pulling fuses for this message!

If you wait a few hours you'll probably find it starts working again.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

jamest

Post by jamest »

Yep, I agree it doesn't sound like a car issue (other than it started after the car was poked and prodded by the dealer), but it was giving me this message for two days last Thursday and Friday, so I tried removing the car from the virtual garage and re-enrolling it, and then I was unable to re-enroll it due to the broken QR code issue for about 5 days, that finally resolved itself today but I'm still getting the original error. So unless I'm very unlucky with my timing, it's had this issue for a week already now.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
jamest

Post by jamest »

I've had the car for four weeks and a day today, and it's a great car. But the online connectivity has only worked correctly for two of those four weeks, and has failed in three entirely different ways during the other two weeks. It's getting quite tedious.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

My Skoda Connect has stopped working - doesn’t remember the car so I have to re-enter the VIN and then it comes up with “Service is not available” . Anyone else having trouble?
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Bryanmet wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:43 am My Skoda Connect has stopped working - doesn’t remember the car so I have to re-enter the VIN and then it comes up with “Service is not available” . Anyone else having trouble?
I'm finding that this morning too. Other posters suggest this has happened before, and will likely be back on in a few days. Frustrating, but that app doesn't have much functionality at the moment anyway. Hopefully on Skoda's "to do" list.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
jamest

Post by jamest »

Yep, down detector is indicating there are issues:

https://downdetector.co.uk/status/skoda-connect/
jamest

Post by jamest »

Whatever Skoda did while Skoda Connect was down over the weekend, it seems to have fixed my latest pre-heating issue. Everything seems to be magically working again for now........!

Edit: Tried again in the afternoon and it's displaying the error again, sigh.
JPL

Post by JPL »

I have tried to replicate the pulling out of the 5A fuse to perform a hard reset...but it seems by Enyaq has a different fuse box. There is only one 5A fuse, and it is not in the 19 position. Any idea where I can get a schematic? See below. Thanks in advance for any new hints.

IMG_20220620_184628.jpg

tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

The fusebox you seem to be looking at is in the engine bay, close that all up and try the fusebox under the dashboard by the glovebox ! ! !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post