Enyaq Fails to Connect with Online Services

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Kevin O

Post by Kevin O »

I’ve only had my Enyaq 3 weeks. Same has happened. Spoken to 3 dealerships, they have no idea!!

steve1810

Post by steve1810 »

Same here, 3 days old, app wouldn't work then can't get cubic telecom to link to car to be able to use android auto, plugged in the cable and thought that might work as it did in the Arteon I had but no, still won't connect
Fifty4

Post by Fifty4 »

Brianlescargot wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:45 pm I had this issue during the week but after a bit of googling solved it by removing and replacing the 5A fuse (no19) for the infotainment system, 3rd fuse down on second column. System back running to normal immediately. Basically removing the fuse forces a hard reset.
Thank you. I was having the same issue and this resolved it.
Just to add, it’s the fuse box in the glove box not the one under the bonnet…..sorry, front flap as it’s called in the manual. Also small hands or tweezers are required as it’s quite fiddly.
Ihopeidontregretthis

Post by Ihopeidontregretthis »

Thanks for that I will try it firstthing tomorrow andIreally hope it works.Ther few small othr issues too but onwards and upward.
Ihopeidontregretthis

Post by Ihopeidontregretthis »

Hi I tried what you said and to no avail,actually the fuse you said (#19) is not for infotainment,it is online services.I also took out #30 infotainmnt and nothing either.
Every time i go to factory reset in settings and try to reset the infotainment system I get a message after about 30 seconds saying unable to reset infotainment system,also airbag light is on today aswell.now I really am starting to regret buying the Enyaq.
ANY OTHER DRIVERS WHO HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE AND GOT A FIX. I would be delighted to hear from you.
Thanks
RichR

Post by RichR »

Please read the whole thread (and the similar ones). It seems there may be a genuine hardware fault with some 4G modules. Speak to your dealership and ask them to check with Skoda UK as they will be aware that some people have had hardware replaced which fixed the issue.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
EppaTo

Post by EppaTo »

When you say "reset of the system", what is that? (holding the power button of the infotainment for 10 seconds?)

I've had the above issue twize now on my IV80.
First time it automagically resolved itself after 4-5 days. I suspect it resolved itself through a massive Infotainment crash, where the infotainment system ended up rebooting by itself.

It was then ok for a couple of week, but then started not being able to connect again 3 days ago.

Manual reboot of the infotainment hasnt worked for me.

I have a feeling i need to reboot/powercycle the eSim somehow.,..
Iv80 driver

Post by Iv80 driver »

I have exactly the same problem, last week I started the car and since then the same message come up.
I am considering booking it into my local dealership I've had my 80iv since june and I'm from the UK
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

You could try a full reset via system settings.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
jamest

Post by jamest »

Mine has been doing this for the last few days. Bit of a pain. Restarting the infotainment system didn't help. I might try doing the fuse thing if it hasn't sorted itself out by the weekend.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post