New sportline 80

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
smartin

Post by smartin »

Proud owner for one week of an 80 model in velvet red. Got it at a good discount from dealer as part of the vehicles in stock. Sportline with sunroof. Did first longish trip today from dublin to Belfast. 400 km return and I only needed to charge for about 10 minutes. Doing 21kwh/100km @120kmh-ish (8 degrees C today) on the motorway. I’m pretty pleased with it, considering that during the week I was doing 24/100km driving around town (but they were very short 6km trips). I suppose that had to do with the cold weather (was -2 up to 1 for the last few days)

Moving from a series 5, I have to say that I’m impressed with the performance. LOVED the travel assist while in the motorway)

IMG_4834.jpeg

Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

Very nice !!
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I did the same (moved from a 5 series BMW to the Enyaq in 2021) and didn’t look back to be honest! I really enjoyed the Enyaq for the 2 years that I had it. Back in a BMW again now as I’ve changed jobs but would much rather have an Enyaq!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post