Hello from potential new owner

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I have understand it does integrate if you use an android phone, but not an iPhone.
Personally I always use the built in navigation, works perfectly with hud and I prefer the way it works in practice.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

HampshireEV

Post by HampshireEV »

Approaching 12 months/10,000 miles in our Enyaq vRS Coupe, and it's been a delight on every level: size, quality, comfort, handling, tech (although some take a bit of getting used to).
It's quite large (long mainly) but carries it well, which makes the boot cavernous - even the coupe.
Fantastic wafty mile-muncher, been all over the UK so far, and planning a continental road trip for this year. No concerns about this whatsoever.
We average about 3.4 miles/kwh, but longer on A & B roads. Charging not as rapid as Kia/Hyundai and some others, but public chargers rarely deliver the promised ultra-fast rates anyway.

Good luck - you'd do a lot worse (and IMHO, not much better at this price-point). Keep us posted ...
Skoda Enyaq iV vRS Coupe - Graphite Grey, 20" Taurus wheels & aerotrims, heatpump + usual vRS spec (also PPF front end & full ceramic coating).

6.5kWp solar PV, 6kWh home battery, 3.68kW hybrid inverter, myenergi Zappi & Eddi.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post