Enyaq on Motability

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Villacular

Post by Villacular »

I noticed that the Enyaq has disappeared from the Motability list. Does anyone have any idea what will happen for those of us who have one on order?

Enyaq85x SL

Post by Enyaq85x SL »

Nobody knows.

Some orders are getting cancelled.

Motability are putting the new models on 1st Jan and it's rumoured for increased AP

Big discussions on the whichmobilitycar forum
Villacular

Post by Villacular »

Just spoken to my Skoda dealer (Sinclairs, Swansea) and they tell me that because my order has been accepted and approved (Ecosuite 80) I will still get the car in March. Assume it will be an 85 as there were no Ecosuite 80s available in the Skoda network when I ordered in September but frankly I'll be happy with the 80 if the 85 isn't available.
cwazyham

Post by cwazyham »

I ordered mine in September and I have been given a build week of week 47 (27th November) with a hopeful delivery in January. The dealer says as far as they know all builds after 1st November will be converted to the relevant 85 model
Enyaq85x SL

Post by Enyaq85x SL »

Not so easy for motability customers.

If the new car is classed as a different model rather than an update then motability may not honour your AP and may need to make a new contract.

That's according to those discussing this on the motability forums
Villacular

Post by Villacular »

I have been notified by my dealer that I will be getting an 85 Edition but there will be an additional cost to reflect the new Motability pricing. Not surprisingly I'm very happy with this outcome
Meanmachine

Post by Meanmachine »

Hi Villacular, can I ask did you order a standard 80 with no additional packs originally?
I have a 80 eco lounge on order spoke to the dealer few weeks back to see what I would be getting just said its upgraded to an 85, couldn't tell me if that would be an 85 edition.
Ordered start of September should be built this week
Enyaq85x SL

Post by Enyaq85x SL »

85 Edition is the lowest spec 85 you can get
Meanmachine

Post by Meanmachine »

That's what thought but someone posted on the forum reportly a table from a skoda dealer showing how orders will be converted. I will try and find it to upload
Meanmachine

Post by Meanmachine »

from 5 - b.png

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post