Hello to all.

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
N-YAK

Post by N-YAK »

Hello to all.
I have a iv 60 Nav Suite in white on a 71 plate. Have had it from new, I took delivery in Jan21 and was lucky enough to acquire the car as a result of a cancelled order. Overall very happy with the car and have had no significant issues with it. A couple of teething troubles but probably down to my inexperience with an electric car. Mine is in for the ME3.0 upgrade at the moment with Hendy Skoda Bournemouth so when I get it back I will report on any issues arising as a result.
All the best :)
iv 60 Nav Suite. Moon White. Regulus 19in wheels. Tow bar prep. Assisted drive pack basic. Climate pack basic. Comfort pack basic. Convenience pack basic. Drive sport pack basic. Light & view pack basic. ME3.0

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Welcome! By the way, do you mean Jan ‘ 22 for a 71 plate?

Please do let us know what you think about ME3 after updating from 2. I haven’t had my Nov 2021 ‘71 plate done yet.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
N-YAK

Post by N-YAK »

Hi Goaty
Thank you for your welcome. I hope to be a regular contributor.
Yes, you're right Jan 22 for the 71 plate.
Just had the call from Hendy Skoda to say its ready to pick up. Standby.
iv 60 Nav Suite. Moon White. Regulus 19in wheels. Tow bar prep. Assisted drive pack basic. Climate pack basic. Comfort pack basic. Convenience pack basic. Drive sport pack basic. Light & view pack basic. ME3.0
N-YAK

Post by N-YAK »

Have picked up the YAK from the dealership yesterday following the ME 3.0 upgrade at Hendy Skoda Bournemouth.
The reversing camera is brighter, The turning signal click is quieter, some graphical enhancements in the system screens the percentage level next to the battery symbol on the dash and so far the only gripe has been the logging into the infotainment system which took 6 attempts and approx an hour sat on the forecourt of the dealership.
I was lucky to have the assistance of a Master tech who got just as frustrated about it. However we got it set up but have inadvertently applied for another years subscription to the infotainment system on the screen in the car for £44 which I don't need because i was under the impression I was still subscribed. I have sent emails to the info line customer services to cancel it but found it very confusing. Has anybody else got caught up in this purchasing screen and subscribed to something you don't need?
I think the system was still a bit confused and had not received the update for the status of my subscriptions.
Pksk

Post by Pksk »

After the 3.0 update you have to resubscribe in the shop to a number things but they should all show a free option when you do it.

To find your original subscription, from the app go to,
More > Service Overview, then click Go to Shop. You will login to the shop. Once in click explore under Services, Apps and Functions. In the top bar click My Orders.

In my orders you will see the list of orders and you should see on the date you collected the car an order for infotainment Online and a period of three years. Mine shows as cancelled as I resubscribed for free after the update so also have a line for this on the update date showing 3 years and processed.
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
N-YAK

Post by N-YAK »

I've done the way you have suggested and there's still an issue showing as Pending and there are no other buttons. until Customer services sort the error I don't think Ill get anywhere. I still have access to the infotainment from the previous subscription which is how it should be. The Expiry dates of the original subscriptions are 2032 for the remote services and 2025 for my original infotainment online subscriptions so I really shouldn't have been given the option to take out any more until expiry. Thanks anyway.
orrery

Post by orrery »

I can't even log in to the shop, my username and password aren't accepted. Pathetic, things shouldn't be this hard.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

N-YAK wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:20 pm I've done the way you have suggested and there's still an issue showing as Pending and there are no other buttons. until Customer services sort the error I don't think Ill get anywhere. I still have access to the infotainment from the previous subscription which is how it should be. The Expiry dates of the original subscriptions are 2032 for the remote services and 2025 for my original infotainment online subscriptions so I really shouldn't have been given the option to take out any more until expiry. Thanks anyway.
Don’t worry I’m the same I have all options with 21 build there and even after re-updating after 3.0 they show as not being there but still work ….. well sometimes anyway . The main thing is the main infotainment. The only extra I managed to get was door lock status which is hit and miss anyway

I did not pay to extend it although said I needed to so definitely would need reimbursement for that , maybe try for something else in return from the dealer for not setting up 3.0 properly?
andym69

Post by andym69 »

Hi there, this is an interesting post and comments for me as my car was due to go in to the dealership next week for the M3 update. They initially wanted it for 3 days then said they needed it for 5 days and became tricky when I asked why they wanted it before 9am on the first day - they were very quick to offer to cancel the booking when I said I had an appointment on Monday so I have rearranged the booking.

In addition to the update, they were due to have a second attempt at fixing the puddle lights, as they have been fixed before and the image has disappeared again. The main issue I'd like to get resolved is the charging door won't click shut as it doesn't click into place; the dealership have checked it and said that it needs replacing.

I know the updates have been tricky but it seemed like they needed the car a long time for the work needed - after reading some posts this evening, I'm inclined to wait a bit longer for the software update and may just ask them to fix the charging door!
Delivered October 2021: Enyaq iV 60 Lounge, Race Blue Metallic, Assisted Drive Basic, Comfort Seat Basic, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Light and View Basic.
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

andym69 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:46 am Hi there, this is an interesting post and comments for me as my car was due to go in to the dealership next week for the M3 update. They initially wanted it for 3 days then said they needed it for 5 days and became tricky when I asked why they wanted it before 9am on the first day - they were very quick to offer to cancel the booking when I said I had an appointment on Monday so I have rearranged the booking.

In addition to the update, they were due to have a second attempt at fixing the puddle lights, as they have been fixed before and the image has disappeared again. The main issue I'd like to get resolved is the charging door won't click shut as it doesn't click into place; the dealership have checked it and said that it needs replacing.

I know the updates have been tricky but it seemed like they needed the car a long time for the work needed - after reading some posts this evening, I'm inclined to wait a bit longer for the software update and may just ask them to fix the charging door!

The workshop update to ME3 can be tricky, software and hardware wise, so asking for 5 days is probably just to be sure.
Make sure you get a courtesy car!
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)