Enyaq Coupe

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Just over 6 months with my Enyaq, and I'm really happy with it, but the coupe is really growing on me.
I think it looks much better than the Q4 or the ID.5

I know it's a bit less practical, a bit less headroom in the back, and a bit more efficient because of the aerodynamics,
but I wasn't expecting visibility in the rear to be reduced so much.

Difficult to tell from the outside the size of the rear windscreen in pics, because of the glass roof,
but I noticed something odd about the rear 1/4 lights - from the outside they just look smaller, but they're completely fake :lol:

I still like the look of it, but it took me by surprise

coupe outside2.jpg

(edit: replaced outside pic)

coupe inside.jpg

60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

It does look nice in the photos - but then so can I at the right angles, with appropriately dark lighting. Reality is anything but, in my case 😂

I’d have to see one in person first before deciding if it’s a nice looking car.

I’m quite partial to the iD5 now. Seen a few around and one of my colleagues is getting one. Still got nearly 3 years left with the Enyaq though!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Went to my local dealer last week as the key remotes came up with a battery change warning - on the forecourt a new Enyaq Coupe in lime green. Not a fan of coupes generally, less practical and more expensive, however, this one looked very tempting, especially in lime green and much nicer than in photos.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
dezember

Post by dezember »

From the first pic, it looks like a slightly "taller" sedan than a coupe SUV :)
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Cwl80

Post by Cwl80 »

The coupe is as close as you can get to the original concept car especially in the Hyper Green.My local dealer let me have a green one for the day and the wife loved it.I can’t warrant the extra cost and I don’t need the four wheel drive or extra power.When they allow you to configure a two wheel drive coupe in Sports Line trim I may look again ,but by then my order may have arrived with the pan roof which I am sure I will be happy with.
Ordered 16/06/ 2022 80 Sports Line ,Race blue ,pan roof .My 5th Skoda when it comes,present car 2020 Octavia Estate
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Dorsetandy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:06 pm Went to my local dealer last week as the key remotes came up with a battery change warning - on the forecourt a new Enyaq Coupe in lime green. Not a fan of coupes generally, less practical and more expensive, however, this one looked very tempting, especially in lime green and much nicer than in photos.
My pick would be the metallic orange, but that's only available with the vRS
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

I always remember drooling over the concept of the Enyaq - The Skoda Vision iV

Looked amazing 4 years ago.

Not sure about those rear suicide doors !!

https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/en/con ... vision-iv/

Vision-iV-Header.jpg

skoda-vision-iv-geneva-interior-open-1920x1280.jpg

Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Houndog6105

Post by Houndog6105 »

HarryHuk wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:18 am Just over 6 months with my Enyaq, and I'm really happy with it, but the coupe is really growing on me.
I think it looks much better than the Q4 or the ID.5

I know it's a bit less practical, a bit less headroom in the back, and a bit more efficient because of the aerodynamics,
but I wasn't expecting visibility in the rear to be reduced so much.

Difficult to tell from the outside the size of the rear windscreen in pics, because of the glass roof,
but I noticed something odd about the rear 1/4 lights - from the outside they just look smaller, but they're completely fake :lol:

I still like the look of it, but it took me by surprise

coupe outside2.jpg
(edit: replaced outside pic)

coupe inside.jpg
This looks identical to the one I just ordered.. same colour and same wheels.. is this the standard version?
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

I absolutely love mine. Tbh I don’t think the visibility is that bad out the back window. Skoda did a really good job on this car. Put it this way I was in a Range Rover velar before this car 4 months ago and I prefer this.

IMG_6528.jpeg

IMG_6529.jpeg

IMG_5907.jpeg

IMG_5901.jpeg

IMG_5905.jpeg

IMG_5903.jpeg

Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Same as mine but I preferred 20” wheels to save money now and at tyre replacement time, plus better comfort.

I don’t think rear headroom is an issue at all, my 6’ 4” son can sit in the back ok. The panoramic roof makes the car much lighter inside and gives an extra few inches of room. I love the way the glass roof blends into the rear door.

IMG_0886.jpeg

Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post