"You need to log in again"

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Noticed multiple instances of this message over the past few days. Successfully followed the instructions to login yesterday but the messages reappeared today. Everything with the app works as well as it ever has, can send destinations to the car & switch heating on remotely. Car is on ME3.0 since delivery, & got the little 'preparatory' update a few days ago.

Login 1.jpeg

Login2.jpeg

28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

KrisJT

Post by KrisJT »

I’ve been having similar issues but my app won’t start heating to clear windows, which in -6 degrees is a pain. Yesterday was the first day no more messages appeared, so let’s hope it has fixed itself.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

I’ve been ignoring this for the past couple of months. I haven't seen it having an impact on anything. One too many server side bugs and issues as they go through the many stage preparations and updates.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

I have the exact same notification on my 80 -- "You need to log in again"
ME 3.0, software 0333.
As I dont see any impact on anything I am sort of ignoring it... but woyld like to fix it !
I wonder if the new software 0561 can fix this... Does anyone know this? Any recent experience?
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

Yep, same on mine. App and everything working fine (touch wood!) so just ignoring it for now. Annoying though, my OCD doesn't like seeing the little notification counter on anything other than zero !
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Another message that doesn't make much sense. First appeared yesterday, & now reappears whenever car is switched off.

Car runs normally, & there was no prior warning of an update downloading. How do they do it? :-)

Drive Software Update.png

25/6/22 Collected car!
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

MikeJL wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:54 pm Noticed multiple instances of this message over the past few days. Successfully followed the instructions to login yesterday but the messages reappeared today. Everything with the app works as well as it ever has, can send destinations to the car & switch heating on remotely. Car is on ME3.0 since delivery, & got the little 'preparatory' update a few days ago.
Same here since around the same time, but we also got upgraded to ME3.0 around then too, so that might be it. And I also changed my registered email address at around the same time. Like others have said, it doesn't seem to affect anything else, and it seems to connect and add apps ok, but is a bit nuts getting dozens of notifications to log in, then when you follow the instructions and log in again you get the same message. Switched back to my old email address and still the same. Anyone seen anything about this on the Enyaq facebook pages?
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

They went away of their own accord after a few weeks & haven’t reappeared since (touch wood)
25/6/22 Collected car!