App/ Skoda Connect issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Hey folks,

I just wanted to check in about my experience since the ME3 update to see if anyone else has had any issues. Basically, since the update my Skoda Connect subscription is telling me it expired in 1970 which is weird and annoying and in more that a month and a half, Skoda still hasn’t managed to fix.

The other thing that I’ve noticed is that many of the new features that were in my app immediately after the ME3 update have completely disappeared. For example the doors and lights tab is gone. The vehicle health tab is gone. And I can no longer even open the departure planner tab - it crashes to a warning fault right away.
Skoda support has been useless. They just keep asking me for pictures of the faults, then telling me to delete and reinstall the app (which does nothing). Anyone else encounter any similar issues?

Cheers,

Rob

Pksk

Post by Pksk »

Departure planner is a common issue in the app for all.

When the car is updated to ME3.0 the dealer has to deregister your car (you get an email from Skoda to tell you this has been done). I wonder if this was not done. After the update once you register with the car again you also have to register for all the new services this can be via the app or the shop in the infotainment and there are free versions.
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
jamest

Post by jamest »

I'm having similar issues. Since the update the app keeps popping up a notification saying subscription needed. I have a new pane, "Doors and lights", but it says the service has expired.

When I get into the car I now have to select online mode, and it says I am a guest. When I try and add a user and go through the steps (either by logging in on the car, or using the QR code and the app) it gets through to what looks like the end of the process but then says there was an error.

However, the app still can access and control my car fine for the heating and battery charging... this continued to work without me doing anything after the update, I never had to reconnect it.

Not sure if adding a user is that important, and I can't remember if I did this before the update (car is a year old). As everything still seems to just about be working, maybe I should just leave it. I've certainly had the software in worse states in the past!

I never got an email from Skoda saying the car was deregistered during the update.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
Pksk

Post by Pksk »

The post at 10.20 am here, and those following, may help viewtopic.php?p=11628&hilit=MySkoda#p11628
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post