Home button randomness

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Does anyone else experience a random lottery when pressing the home button, and whether it goes back to the android auto home screen, or the Skoda nav screen (that I never use)? Is there a way to get this to consistently return to the android home if a phone is loaded?
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver

james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Just me then...
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver
RDG

Post by RDG »

Not just you. I have had problems with the connection of AA wirelessly for months. It works ok if connected by USB but as soon as I unplug the usb it loses connection and says " No known smartlink devices" It worked perfectly for a couple of months when I first got my Enyaq in December. My phone is due to get a software update soon so am hoping that might resolve it. If not maybe the M3 update from Skoda might do the trick. Failing all that I have been looking at the Carlinkit 4.0 Android Auto adapter as a poss solution, but at £139 I'm not rushing into that until updates are done. Would be interested to hear from anyone that has gone down that line though.
IV60 Suite, Arctic Silver, 19" Regulus whls, Assist drive pack, light & view pack, comfort seat pack, parking pack, convenience pack, drive pack, infotainment pack +, 100Kw charging. Pod Point 7kw home charger, ordered 30/07/21 del. 09/12/21

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post