New settings are available for your account

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

Several times per journey I get asked the question "new settings are available for your account, do you want to apply them?". If I choose yes, some settings (e.g. climate control temperature) get changed.

Does anyone know where these user default settings are stored? Or how I can login but not be asked the question?

cbruntooo

Post by cbruntooo »

Hey,

I’m getting this as well on 3.0. Seems to be when I turn the car on as well as a couple of times when driving. Did you get to the bottom of it?
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

This has been happening for a quite a while now, mine mostly activates and repositions the seat when the car is stationery, I haven’t had climate settings changed with this notification in a while. I have no idea what could be the cause apart from having a wild hazard guess it’s to do with their continuous work on improving the software/servers.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

I never got to the bottom of it. Still comes up (inconsistently) on many journeys. I wonder if 3.1 will fix it - it’s supposed to be an OTA update I think from 3.0 but I haven’t had it yet.
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

I don't get this with 3.1. I do still have to OK once at the start of every journey.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

ChangoMutney wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pm I don't get this with 3.1.
Unfortunately I do with 3.1

I think that it’s probably due to changing the temperature. Ever since I got the car it starts the day at 22C and I reduce it. Today for the first time it remembered the last set temperature!

I had assumed that the account remembered seat settings and preferred cabin temperature but I’ve recently realised that the volume of the parking sensor alerts keeps resetting to a lower level!
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post