Two queries

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

Ric wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:02 pm Skoda are missing a trick here - they ought to tell us what goodies the car has. Like others, I expect I'll only find out half of them before I finish with it.
You might want to have a look in the manual then. They’re all shown in the storage section….
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

I knew about the ice scraper (and the brolley) prior to impulsive purchase. A year into ownership, a ‘What’s that green thing?’ moment, and I discovered it’s location. (Not that I am likely to use it as I think modern automotive glass scratches far too easily…)

Fossilnot
coom80

Post by coom80 »

RichR wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:32 pm Also have you discovered the card slot between the cup holders? Handy for things like charging cards or carpark barrier passes (though mine are in the armrest out of sight)
OMG. After a year of having one, this has me amazed! No longer will I toss parking tickets in the 2nd phone space. I thought it was just to give the cup holders some give, but it’s so much more! I’m excited to see what else I’ve been missing….
Skoda ENYAQ 150kW 80 Sportline 82kWh 5dr Auto
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Infotainment Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Tow Bar Electrically Retractable