Two queries

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Ric

Post by Ric »

Hi all - some advice welcome.

- just beneath the handbrake are two parallel slots - what are they?

- when I select 'charging, and 'locations' I get the message 'this function not yet available'. Skoda help doesn't know what this is but suggests the dealer may have to pull and reinsert a fuse....?.?

Ric

Westy

Post by Westy »

Slots are for coins!
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey
Climate Pack, Assisted Drive, 125Kw

Replacing a Passat GTE Estate
Ric

Post by Ric »

Are coins what we used to use for parking?
RichR

Post by RichR »

I keep pound coins for shopping trolleys in them. Or for those rural pay and display carparks that don’t take cards.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Also have you discovered the card slot between the cup holders? Handy for things like charging cards or carpark barrier passes (though mine are in the armrest out of sight)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

RichR - knew about the coin slots but the card slot between the cup holders is a new one to me, despite over 7 months of ownership. Makes me wonder what else I’m missing out on!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

RichR wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:32 pm Handy for things like charging cards or carpark barrier passes (though mine are in the armrest out of sight)
I keep mine in the little drawer between door and steering wheel. It's not big enough for phone or wallet, but just right for cards and keys.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Erakettu wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:47 pm I keep mine in the little drawer between door and steering wheel. It's not big enough for phone or wallet, but just right for cards and keys.
Sadly we don’t get that drawer on right hand drive Enyaqs. Also we only get a half width glove box 😕 But there are still plenty of places to store things so it’s not the worst thing in the world.
Ric

Post by Ric »

Skoda are missing a trick here - they ought to tell us what goodies the car has. Like others, I expect I'll only find out half of them before I finish with it.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

As far as neat little handy features go, the (ticket) holder on the windscreen is one of my favourites also. Very useful to clip any form of park & display ticket or handy little note etc.

414305D3-CC52-4F91-A2A0-0FF36D4D7DD9.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).