New Enyaq packages

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Where can you see the new packages and prices?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

dezember

Post by dezember »

snalbansed wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:53 am Where can you see the new packages and prices?
This is quoted from the facebook group...

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10 ... 9484409091
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

nat1970 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:57 am hope this info help
Having to order the very top spec in order to get rear side impact airbags isn’t good. That’s a safety feature that someone wanting a basic spec still might want to add.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
nat1970

Post by nat1970 »

@ouvavou if you look at skoda.fr the rear side airbags are still an individual option at €400 after they have changed to the new groupings - so you should still be able to add them to a basic car if it is same changes in the UK
Enyaq 60 Nav Suite, Race Blue, 21" Betria alloys, Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Drive Sport Package, Chrome Pack, Parking Pack Basic, Panoramic Roof - delivered

Enyaq Sportline, Race Blue, Panoramic roof, climate plus ordered 30/01/22
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

The introduction of option packs is an about turn by Skoda marketing or more likely their accountants. I recall my Dealer explaining the greater choice introduced on the Enyaq of being able to select individual extras rather than having to buy option packs which included items not wanted. Personally, having owned every German premium brand, it is simply a ploy to extract more money from customers imo. Even then I was unable to select, for example, wireless charging, which I wanted, without keyless entry which I most definitely did not.

The soon to be previous system is overly complicated and I guess Skoda have either listened to customer feedback and introduced option packs - the same as virtually every other manufacturer, although assume the choice of different interiors remains? Be interesting to see how the cost of packs compares to ordering individual extras.

Will existing orders be fulfilled under the old system or will option packs have to be selected in lieu?
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
gap998

Post by gap998 »

One of my main reason for choosing the Enyaq over the competition was that I could get 360 parking cameras within budget if my car becomes a '23MY they would have to give me the MAXX pack to get that and it includes at shed-load of stuff I haven't ordered. Maybe they'll upgrade me for the delay! :lol: :lol: :lol: More like "You are free to cancel your order sir for a full refund of your deposit (and forfeit of your £2500 grant & £2000 discount and go to the back of the queue for your EV). I guess I'm over a barrel on this car the question is, do they want to sell me my next one?
Enyaq iV60 Loft 100kW Charging, Arc. Silver, Regulus 19", Heat Pump, Ass'd Drive Pack, Parking+, Drive Sport, Conv.+, Transport Pack

Order 2-11-21 - Built 22-08-22 - Collected 28-09-22 - Drive Fault 4-10-22 - Back to Dealer 18-10-22 - Fixed 17-11-22
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

gap998 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:43 pm One of my main reason for choosing the Enyaq over the competition was that I could get 360 parking cameras within budget if my car becomes a '23MY they would have to give me the MAXX pack to get that and it includes at shed-load of stuff I haven't ordered. Maybe they'll upgrade me for the delay! :lol: :lol: :lol: More like "You are free to cancel your order sir for a full refund of your deposit (and forfeit of your £2500 grant & £2000 discount and go to the back of the queue for your EV). I guess I'm over a barrel on this car the question is, do they want to sell me my next one?
Surely yours will be built soon. You ordered less than 2 weeks after me and the specs are similar (I’m not having a heat pump though). I’m collecting mine tomorrow.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Dorsetandy wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:47 pm The introduction of option packs is an about turn by Skoda marketing or more likely their accountants. I recall my Dealer explaining the greater choice introduced on the Enyaq of being able to select individual extras rather than having to buy option packs which included items not wanted. Personally, having owned every German premium brand, it is simply a ploy to extract more money from customers imo. Even then I was unable to select, for example, wireless charging, which I wanted, without keyless entry which I most definitely did not.

The soon to be previous system is overly complicated and I guess Skoda have either listened to customer feedback and introduced option packs - the same as virtually every other manufacturer, although assume the choice of different interiors remains? Be interesting to see how the cost of packs compares to ordering individual extras.

Will existing orders be fulfilled under the old system or will option packs have to be selected in lieu?
While I agree the packs were over-complicated, one of the things I liked about the Enyaq ordering process was the flexibility in options.

I gave up considering the id4 when it was going to cost £2,760 to get a powered tailgate because the only way to order it was in a pack with a load of gubbins I didn’t want.

Provided Skoda honour my price and I still get the features from the packs I selected, I don’t mind them giving me a few extras for free… but somehow I’m not convinced I should hold my breath…
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Pad42

Post by Pad42 »

Skoda UK website updated with new specs and prices
:Skoda Enyaq Coupe VRS Phoenix Orange , comfort seat package plus,climate package plus, transport package, heat pump
dezember

Post by dezember »

Wow.. iV60 starts from almost £39k! That's £6k more compare to those who have gotten the govt grant... jeeezz...
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post