Mobile phone holder

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
AndyJ84

Post by AndyJ84 »

On many of the YouTube videos posted on the enyaq, the car has a phone holder/bracket fitted to the main display screen. Is this a Skoda part? I was wandering how it’s attached
Last edited by AndyJ84 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loft60 Race blue. Family pack plus climate pack plus parking pack. Anthracite 19 regulus alloys.
Ordered 17th August 2021.-build date week 12 car with dealer hopefully delivered in 48 hours🤞

Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

More than likely an after market part. The only Skoda part I know of is the Smart holder adapter for the seat headrest (which wouldn’t work with the sport line seats.)

D7F1FCAC-5839-42D0-B4C7-C38B52F2FE45.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
white67

Post by white67 »

The one I fitted - is as seen on Youtuber "Enyaq Gorm", uses a stick on pad on the back of the main display. You then attach the magnetic phone holder in the normal way with a suction cup.
See Amazon - Magnetic Phone car mount APPS2 - £13.59

Assuming your phone is in a standard plastic case (mine is an iphone with a magsafe thing), you will need to stick a thin metal plate (supplied) on to your phone to allow the phone to stick to the very strong magnet on the holder.

Works fine, only fell off once due to extreme heat.
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Race Blue Metallic, 21" Betria Alloys, Tow Bar Prep, Comfort Seat Basic - with Heated Seats added, Convenience Pack Plus,
Drive Pack Basic, Light & View Pack Basic, Parking Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus
dezember

Post by dezember »

white67 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:56 am The one I fitted - is as seen on Youtuber "Enyaq Gorm", uses a stick on pad on the back of the main display. You then attach the magnetic phone holder in the normal way with a suction cup.
See Amazon - Magnetic Phone car mount APPS2 - £13.59

Assuming your phone is in a standard plastic case (mine is an iphone with a magsafe thing), you will need to stick a thin metal plate (supplied) on to your phone to allow the phone to stick to the very strong magnet on the holder.

Works fine, only fell off once due to extreme heat.
Hi.. is it this one that you have bought?

https://amzn.to/3OAatiJ

Does it still firmly onto the back of the screen? And is the magnetic strength strong enough to hold the phone, especially through a bump?

Thanks.
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
white67

Post by white67 »

Hi dezember - the link you've given shows the correct one.

The magnet is quite strong enough for all occasions. When I said it fell off, I meant the holder fell off as I had probably not suctioned it well enough.

The more interesting thing is how to get the phone off it - there's a technique to break the magnetic pull, you have to slide it off a little sideways.
If I have a chance I'll put some photos up as locating the item to allow a full screen view is quite tricky.
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Race Blue Metallic, 21" Betria Alloys, Tow Bar Prep, Comfort Seat Basic - with Heated Seats added, Convenience Pack Plus,
Drive Pack Basic, Light & View Pack Basic, Parking Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus
white67

Post by white67 »

Photos of phone holder - for me it's fine where it is but you might be different.

IMG_0156 (2).JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0151 (2).JPG

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post