Model Years

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

Hi all,

Just seen this on the Skoda UK website.

Please note specification, technical data and options shown for KAMIQ, SCALA, KAROQ, ENYAQ iV and ENYAQ Coupé iV are for Model Year 22.

Please speak to your local ŠKODA retailer for details of Model Year 23 on these models.

Has anyone got an idea about what/if anything will change between the 22 and 23 model years?

I ordered mine in Jan 22, no build date yet. Will it be built as a 22MY or a 23MY, do we know when they change over?

Cheers!
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD

Pad42

Post by Pad42 »

Just saw the same, going to ask what it means and what effect it will have.
:Skoda Enyaq Coupe VRS Phoenix Orange , comfort seat package plus,climate package plus, transport package, heat pump
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

I heard back from my dealer today.

Apparently Skoda are currently realigning their factory for the MY23.

For me as I dont have a build date yet it means mine will be a MY23, he isnt sure when they are going from 22 to 23.

He also said they have not been given any information on any chages or if there will be any changes between the 22 and 23 model years.

If anyone knows anything different please share.
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

Looking at website if you order a sunroof now you get the free option of different brakes due to weight!
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
RichR

Post by RichR »

You get the brake upgrade on various options that add to the car's weight. My Sportline has it and that was built in November 2021.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

I saw that on the configurator. When flicking through google and the Skoda information it looks like all 80 models get the break upgrade. It might be an add on for the 60's depending on what other options you go for.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I can't remember but I think it adding the heat pump or transport pack that triggered it being added on mine. Probably each option has a weight associated with it, and if the total goes over a certain amount the brake upgrade gets added. Sunroof is a big heavy thing, so it wouldn't surprise me if that was enough on its own.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post