Lost heat pump cooling and heating

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Mellowdogs_life

Post by Mellowdogs_life »

Update: software couldn't be carried out as parts are on back order. Not surprising given Skoda's record with the car...!
[/quote]

Booked in for next week. I'm not overly fussed, but the supply chain is a joke at the moment. Not sure if it's just Skoda or everyone. Probably the latter...

anglefire

Post by anglefire »

Mellowdogs_life wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:14 pm Update: software couldn't be carried out as parts are on back order. Not surprising given Skoda's record with the car...!
Booked in for next week. I'm not overly fussed, but the supply chain is a joke at the moment. Not sure if it's just Skoda or everyone. Probably the latter...
[/quote]

It's everyone - starting with Covid and the switching of the chip manufacturers to other products when the car manufacturers cancelled/didn't order any chips and now the chip manufacturers are reluctant to switch back, to the war in Ukraine because some parts came from Russia (Wiring looms I believe) and some of the raw material for chips came from Ukraine as well. No doubt others things as well. I work at a number of different car plants and seeing the same car sat on the same track for months was quite sad.
Mellowdogs_life

Post by Mellowdogs_life »

Thanks for the insight. I figured it's probably pretty much the same for all manufacturers. It's a real shame and a sorry situation.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post