Hi from potential new iv 80 owner

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Asswuming you have the travel assist button then I believe OBDEleven can activate this. Several users report the change necessary and say that now the travel assist button is active. See their website.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Perchede wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:42 am Asswuming you have the travel assist button then I believe OBDEleven can activate this. Several users report the change necessary and say that now the travel assist button is active. See their website.

Thanks - I do indeed have that button (which does nothing at the moment) and I’ve seen other’s have changed the coding to activate full Travel Assist functionality….however I’m a little reluctant to do this for three reasons:

1) It’s not my car. My company almost certainly prohibits unofficial modifications to the cars they supply us.

2) what if messing with the code, later on prevents an official upgrade getting through?

3) Insurance companies find every reason under the sun to avoid having to pay out; I’m semi-connected to this industry and they are absolutely educating themselves in this area (not just vehicle coding changes but building management systems, fire detection systems - all sorts of areas. If they can find evidence of tampering, they may refuse to uphold a claim).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post