Home EV chargers - data exporting

The place to discuss everything else..
MonsieurQwak

Post by MonsieurQwak »

So I’m getting an Enyaq as my next company car, and I need to keep track of the electricity consumed so that I can claim it back as part of my monthly expenses.

Therefore, I’m looking for a charging solution that will allow me to import the data from the unit so that I can either A: set up a simple Excel sheet to tally up the cost, or B: give a basic time and units consumed and I’ll work it all out myself.

Thanks in advance!

Pict

Post by Pict »

Our basic Rolec smart charger has an app which lists charges times, energy consumed and cost (if it knows your tariff). You can also download the data in csv format

It is not the fanciest charger, no flashy lights or bells and whistles but we have had it for over a year and charge both our EVs (and our daughter's when she visits) with it. Never let us down yet.

The downside is that you can only register one vehicle with the app so for my spreadsheet I have to remember who charged when (not a biggie)
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Most home chargers will have received feature like the Rolec above, Pod Point also have this for the home charger.

We have a Pod at home and I've set up a spread sheet to keep track if our spend on the car e d of the month you can look up the total costs at home.

60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post