Order placed…now the long wait…

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Hello!

I’ve just placed an order for an Enyaq Sportline so very happy to have found this place - I can see it’s already full of great information.

No firm date for my car yet, but I’ve been told it could be a 52 week wait… not great, but also not too much of a surprise given everything going on. I’m optimistically hoping I might get it before 2022 is out, but we’ll see!

My order:

Enyaq IV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus
Convenience Pack Plus
Panoramic Roof
Family Pack
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!

RichR

Post by RichR »

Yay - another Energy Blue Sportline :)

It's all down to a bit of a lottery as to what semiconductors are available, and how that affects when your car will get built. Skoda are obviously trying as hard as they can to get cars out the door - they haven't just shut the factory like other companies have. Mine only took 14 weeks, but that was right at the launch of the Sportline, so possibly they prioritised it to get some on UK roads. Or maybe my spec didn't include any modules they didn't have at that time.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the kind welcome!

I must admit the colour was the one thing I was a bit unsure about, but I found your posts and photos which convinced me to go with the standard blue over the Race Blue metallic - I think it looks great, and I could put the money towards the sunroof instead!
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
RichR

Post by RichR »

It looks much better in real life than it does on the screen. It's a really nice deep blue - every time I walk back to the car at a supermarket, I think 'that really is the bluest car in the carpark' :D
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Deleted User 932

Post by Deleted User 932 »

Hello and welcome,

That's another Sportline on order in Energy Blue 😀 be interesting to follow the delivery timescales and if they change over the coming weeks and months.

Many thanks,

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post