Battery protection limit messages

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
anglefire

Post by anglefire »

Seems to have been a common problem - happened to me despite having done a 40mile hour long journey - having charged overnight to 80% on IOG.

General_Apathy

Post by General_Apathy »

Happened to me as well yesterday, but I only got my new Enyaq on Monday so wasn’t sure if this was a normal thing or a one-off! :D
iV80 Suite with Clever pack, Transport and Sun Roof. Ordered Apr'23.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I'm getting it a lot since the ME3 update - never had the issue on ME2 (with the old 12V battery type). Most times now when I go out to the car it doesn't respond to touching the handle to unlock and the headlights don't come on as I approach - ie it thinks the 12V battery voltage is low. Admittedly I'm not using the car much at the moment, and it is cold, but I suspect it's something like the threshold for low voltage is a bit off.

If I can be bothered I'll charge the 12V battery, but it's going in for its service in 2 weeks so I'll maybe mention it to the dealership then.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Houndog6105

Post by Houndog6105 »

March 2024 and my new enyaq is getting this same message in the app every couple of days.. Just had to go out and open car doors 9.40pm as last time it didn't charge overnight when this happened. So it's definitely still an issue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post