My Skoda app and Skoda connect issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
FrenchEnyaq

Post by FrenchEnyaq »

MikeJL wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:31 pm
FrenchEnyaq wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:14 pm The MySkoda app has not synched for the last 3 or 4 days (SoC, car position, etc.). I've tried changing user profile in the car (as another post suggested), checked that car is online, etc. Nothing seems to correct the issue. I'm using the MySkoda app 7.0.0, running an Enyaq 85 with software version 4. Anyone else encountering the same issue?
Yes, ours has been offline since Friday.
Good to know. I've sent feedback to Skoda, will post response here when I receive it.

orrery

Post by orrery »

That car manufacturers have ambitions to charge us for these services beggars belief. I moved from Nissan because of their disastrous on-line service and have found Skoda to be just as bad.
I arrived back at Stansted this last weekend with my car having been parked up for a week and simply couldn't get the pre heat going from the terminal building. All four of us (including a 6 year old) were down with a filthy cold and feeling rubbish and I got the preheat to trigger just as the shuttle bus reached our stop, about 50 metres from the car, which was freezing cold.
As far as I am concerned these on-line services are a critical part of what I'm buying, and spending a lot of money on. I expect these services to work and to be free of charge until I sell the car on, at least. These things will make a difference to my choice when I come round to replacing the car.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

I updated my Skoda app yesterday and the connectivity issue is back.

Preheating wont work remotely again.

Why have you done this Skoda. It was working and now you broke it again.
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Car came back on line yesterday & then a week after reporting the issue got a an email from customer services telling me to contact someone else.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Mines off now , unable to load vehicle
eazyeyann

Post by eazyeyann »

I just got my new Enyaq yesterday, and has been offline since I got it, so unable to add a primary user. I've contacted skoda support and waiting for a reply. Anyone have any ideas?
Graphite Grey Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus
Pksk

Post by Pksk »

eazyeyann wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:36 pm I just got my new Enyaq yesterday, and has been offline since I got it, so unable to add a primary user. I've contacted skoda support and waiting for a reply. Anyone have any ideas?
Pull fuse 19. Search the forum and you will find a post somewhere on this or the page here has a good description on what to do https://rsw.io/what-to-do-when-your-sko ... nline/?amp
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
Kevins

Post by Kevins »

Yes I'm having issues with the app only started a few weeks ago I plug the car in the dash board shows the vehicle is connected & charging but the app says differently

Screenshot_20240318_175720_Mykoda.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_175522_Mykoda.jpg

20240318_175548.jpg

CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

I have noticed that the app takes longer than it used to to reflect the charging status. It now sometimes takes 10 to 15 minutes and always takes a few minutes. This changed for me a few months ago. The essentials app appears to be a bit more responsive. Originally I had been stopping the charge using the app rather than waiting for IO to detect that the car was connected, but due to the app delay I now always stop it in the car so that I usually only use 0.1p peak rate electricity.
iV80 Loft, 19"Regulus, Energy Blue, Maxx Pack, Travel Pack, Heat pump. Order Jul22. BuildWk17-23. UK WE23/6. Available 30/6/23. Collected 3/7/23 Untethered PodPoint. Third Rock mode 2 charger with Tough Leads modular extension lead and adapters.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post