Keyless locking

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
fatman

Post by fatman »

ogis wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:54 pm My enyac have the same problam. Do not opens by handle, but closes with sensor with finger. With the fob works all positions.
Did any solve problam ?
Enyaq
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max

Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

Antonio PT wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:33 pm Hello Chango
Checked. It's as it should be! Setting is just fine.
But still doesn't work. It actually locks the door with the sensor for the finger BUT it doesn't unlock with the sensor of the handle...
Any other suggestions, please...
Have found the same issue, but often another door handle sensor will work when the driver door doesn’t
Enyaq85x SL

Post by Enyaq85x SL »

Is this the older version
The 85 locks itself without touching anything.
But I had to activate it when I got the car
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Unlocking doesn’t work if the key battery is low, or if you grip the handle to open. If you are touching both lock and unlock sensors, nothing happens.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
RichR

Post by RichR »

Also if the car's 12V battery is low it'll disable keyless unlocking. I'm getting this a lot at the moment as I'm not really using the car much and the temperatures are low.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
HampshireEV

Post by HampshireEV »

Ours seems to work ok on the indented position on any of the handles, although always needs a second touch after a second or two.

So, touch (I use my thumb) once, release, then touch again. This seems to be reliable.
Skoda Enyaq iV vRS Coupe - Graphite Grey, 20" Taurus wheels & aerotrims, heatpump + usual vRS spec (also PPF front end & full ceramic coating).

6.5kWp solar PV, 6kWh home battery, 3.68kW hybrid inverter, myenergi Zappi & Eddi.
Screamingeagle

Post by Screamingeagle »

Can you set it in the menu to auto lock when you walk away from the car
RichR

Post by RichR »

Screamingeagle wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:02 pm Can you set it in the menu to auto lock when you walk away from the car
No. Not sure I'd want it to either, as the detection of the key being left inside the car isn't always accurate.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Am i the only one that turned Kessy off and just uses the remote?

Actually realised one big plus of using the remote too.... By unlocking the car from a distance away as you approach, rather than right at the door, you give the glacial infotainment time to boot 😂. I've realised its the reason i never notice the slow startup.
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post