Rest options in routing

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
HugosDad

Post by HugosDad »

Any idea how I get rid of these evil temptation icons?

image.jpg

iV80X, Black Magic, 20” Vega Anthracite, Comfort Seat Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Heat Pump, Transport Pack, Light and View Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack, Family Pack. Acquired Aug 2023

Torben.Busk

Post by Torben.Busk »

Yes, Remove Burger King from the long list of Point Of Interest's (POI)
HugosDad

Post by HugosDad »

Burger king is not enabled in POI! infact hardly any are
iV80X, Black Magic, 20” Vega Anthracite, Comfort Seat Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Heat Pump, Transport Pack, Light and View Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack, Family Pack. Acquired Aug 2023
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

I’m guessing this is because you actually go to Burger King hence the evil temptation icon? I ask this as we never get Burger King but get McDonald’s all the time and yes this is our (kids) place of choice and is annoying when it pops up and the kids ask for the next 2 or 3 days!

It’s clearly a money maker for ŠKODA / VW group and is paid for targeted marketing, agreed to by us in the terms of using the online data.

Alternative is paid for satnav I guess with the option of removing these adverts…. Not sure how much I would pay to remove this… yes you shouldn’t have to but it’s all factored into how they make money on the car.

Best idea is when it shows Burger King - go McDonald’s and let them know it doesn’t work! Eventually McDonalds will show up!
HugosDad

Post by HugosDad »

Lol, I actually haven't been to Burger King for about 7 years!

It never shows me any burger kings on the map, as you'd think a POI would.... It just constantly trys to send me to places to eat!

I'm 95kg as it is FFS.
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

Maybe you visit somewhere near to a Burger King and it thinks you’re there? It makes no sense. I assumed we got McDonald’s as we go too often but if it’s totally random than it makes even less sense.

IE we did a long trip at the weekend and it told us about a McDonald’s at a services, instead of any of the other fast food outlets (including Burger King) that were there.

It’s always McDonald’s! I would like to get rid just as much!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post