Update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Neither could I! It did it of it’s own accord and in it’s own-rapid-time. No noticeable changes afterwards apart from phone connectivity temporarily adversely affected and data display temporarily AWOL-both self rectifying.

Fossilnot

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Ok solved.
It tells you to turn of sidelights and check windows are closed which they were but next time the do I want to update came up I turned off the sidelights and pulled up all the window switches even though all closed and I then got the option to start the update.
All done a few hours later when we returned to car left in a park and ride, no noticeable issue with accelerator use despite warning.
No other obvious changes either.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

Ken3966 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:52 pm Ok solved.
It tells you to turn of sidelights and check windows are closed which they were but next time the do I want to update came up I turned off the sidelights and pulled up all the window switches even though all closed and I then got the option to start the update.
All done a few hours later when we returned to car left in a park and ride, no noticeable issue with accelerator use despite warning.
No other obvious changes either.
Did this and finally it’s updated. This is the fix!!
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

Ken3966 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:03 pm Had it myself this afternoon. Not sure yet if it is doing an update or not after locking car as it told me to do.

In the details it is for updating the motor control software on two motor cars so that they can accept the planned future over the air update everyone is clamouring for.
What is this update everyone is clamouring for? I don’t really follow all the updates etc.
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Getting all the cars up to software release 3.7 as used on last MY23 cars and for future updates which may come along for MY23 cars and earlier.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post