Post by imajez »

Noticed this last night...

Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 23.26.27.jpg

HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Just had my driver's side one done, 16,000 miles/15 months
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Mine got replaced when I had ME3 now they are back to being broken up so will be going in yet again !
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

I’ve had my puddle lights replaced previously. Just popped into the dealer for them to scan the car for a parking brake fault and they stated there is a software update for the car to limit the current to the puddle lights.

I wonder if anyone else has had this update?
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Just had one of my puddle lights replaced for the second time - specifically asked the dealer about any software updates (on version 3.0), to which they claimed none they are aware of. Is this an OTA update or a dealer applied one? Although my second puddle light replacement was dealt with under warranty if there only lasting 12 months when they fail next time my car will be out of warranty, so keen to get the necessary updates to prevent this reoccurring for a third time!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

My car is booked in early February for the update I’ll let you know what I can find out
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I was told in November by the dealership who did the upgrade / service on my Enyaq, that they could replace the puddle lights but the build hasn’t changed; they’ll go wonky again eventually. As I knew I only had 2 months left with the car at that point, I didn’t bother.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Mine lasted about 20 months before they started breaking up. I got them replaced on the 24 month service, but I'll be changing the car at the end of 2025, so they might just make it until then :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Mine stay on for some time, 10 minutes or more, after locking and leaving car, I am not surprised they get too hot and damage the lens filter?
Do others stay on as well or is my car faulty.
I have only noticed this though since I turned off the auto fold of mirrors when locking car for the moment to avoid damaging the motors if they freeze up. When folded the puddle lights may have gone off straight away?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Washing damaged most , both mine are just big round blotches like a football . I’m awaiting contact from dealer still but presumably they will just break again looking at previous posts

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post