Activation needed - MySkoda Enyaq app .. help please😬

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
snurds

Post by snurds »

Hi, I'm previously a happy Superb diesel driver who made the switch to the beautiful Enyaq today!

The app has loaded up the car no problem, but i can't check vehicle status, battery range, target temperature etc etc, saying "Activation needed"

When I try to activate it takes me to the "Paid Services" page, which stays permanently blank

I've seen similar activation issues on other forum threads that discuss fuse 19 (with full Vodafone signal). Do you think this will also sort this issue?

Thanks..

Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Contact dealer, seems like they haven’t done their part (ticked “handed over to customer” or something like it)
Richard999999999

Post by Richard999999999 »

Hi. Did you manage to get this resolved. I have had a new Enyaq from 1 September and have the Activation Needed message. I spoke to the dealer today and he had no idea why but wondered if this was now a paid for service. I’ve left him to look into but a solution would be great.

Thanks
YorkshirePud

Post by YorkshirePud »

I had this problem as well, i re set it all and on the third try "something" happened and it worked ok. I have it booked in for a recall >>>> but NOBODY informed me of it >>> because while driving along the motorway one evening the car suddenly braked to 25mph then the speed started to shoot up to the cruise control 70mph YET i had it set at 64mph, then it braked hard again and I noticed a never seen before notice " sharp bend in the road max speed 45mph" the stupid sat nav was following a totally different road ! ! I was getting road signs of 30 and 40 mph on the motorway, being told to turn RIGHT. So much for the front sensors reading the signs ! ! WHAT SIGNS ! Now a few week later every time I get into the car a message says , A paid for feature has expired and been de activated. a paid for feature that almost got us rear ended by a 40 ton truck, and now I have to be reminded of this feature every time I get in. It is getting to the point where we are beginning to wish we had not stayed with Skoda.
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Theres another thread for that issue with the speed changes. You can switch it off in one of the menus.
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post