App /car connectivity

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
NezzaMazza

Post by NezzaMazza »

So.. new to Enyaq and ŠKODA… the app says vehicle status is unavailable and tells me that it is charging (whether it is or not) . Car appears to have a decent signal and the app seems to have some connectivity with the car, as it is able to provide an accurate location. I’ve raised a query through the app but received no response , anyone any suggestions ?

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

See my post here for the reason
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2366&p=24162#p24162
I also had the issue of the app showing that the car was charging when it wasn’t.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

If you go into the Octo-aid app it can’t access any data from Octopus at the moment, so it looks like the issue is there and not the Skoda app for a change.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
NezzaMazza

Post by NezzaMazza »

Thanks for the replies. I don’t think it’s a central IT issue, I’ve had no connectivity since I took delivery of the car a fortnight ago. I haven’t yet installed a bespoke charger so haven’t used the octo-aid app. Been through all the settings numerous times but without success
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

It took a couple of weeks when mine was new for everything to load up etc before all the apps worked as they should.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
NezzaMazza

Post by NezzaMazza »

This has nearly 20k on the clock, I’ve seen something on here about pulling the infotainment system fuse which I’ll give a go next
NezzaMazza

Post by NezzaMazza »

Update. Pulled fuse 19 , replaced after a few minutes, problem resolved !

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post