Hi all - Eyeing up a Sportline Enyaq

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
wassers

Post by wassers »

Hi all,

Big Skoda fan here :-)

Just joined the forum as my next car will be a leased electric car when I have to hand back our beloved Skoda Kodiaq Sportline in March next year (we took out a 4 year lease).

My wife and I tried a Skoda Enyaq Sportline Plus (which was our first ever drive in an electric car - yay) and whilst we did really enjoy it, I thought it felt big and quite heavy, but it would fit nicely into our family life as we have 2 teenage daughters and 2 small dogs (cavopoos).

We have tried the MG4 as well (as we thought our next car should be a bit smaller and cheaper) and got to say it was so much fun to drive, but it maybe a little too small for us, but we could make it work as it will mostly be our run around car.

Our dilemma is we don't want to spend too much leasing a car and the MG4 extended range is £476 a month with 1st payment of £2,860, however we have found a cracking lease deal for a standard factory Enyaq Sportline Plus for £482 a month with 1st payment of £2,894, which seems a brilliant price. (4 years with 6 months initial payment and 15k miles per year).

So 2 questions for you all, if anybody can help and advise.

1. The Enyaq lease has a TBC on a factory delivery - and I have no idea how long the wait would be and ideally need the the car in March next year. Is 5 months notice feasible?
2. Is the standard spec Enyaq Sportline ok, or does it need any extras (which would increase the cost and perhaps extend the delivery time too).

Thanks all. Wish me luck.

KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Best to talk to the lease company or dealer on delivery times. If it’s a car that already has a build slot, you’ll probably be fine for a 5 month lead time… but if not, it’s impossible to say. I feel like I waited an age at just shy of 18 months, but I think things are a lot better now.

The Sportline Plus is really well equipped, so I don’t think you’ll have any regrets.

The one option I’ve got that we would miss is the climate pack plus, for the heated front windscreen and heated rear seats. You need the Advance pack for that, but even those are very much “nice to have”, not essential. Same for the panoramic sunroof - it’s great to have the light and air, but you’ll know whether that’s a deal breaker for you.

It’s a great car. I’m really pleased with it, and the Sportline is a good choice - the interior feels really great quality.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
wassers

Post by wassers »

That's great KBEE. Many thanks for your quick response and suggestions.

I'll take a look at the costs for the advance pack and pano roof, and also enquire if that adds more time to the delivery timeline. I may have to just go with stock spec.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

I thought that I would really miss having a heated windscreen, but as it turns out I haven’t. The beauty of the Enyaq is that I can set the car to preheat the interior 20 minutes before I’m due to leave and the efficient electric heater makes the interior toasty in a few minutes, also defrosting the windscreen from inside.
No more going outside before the off and sitting in a freezing cold car switching on the heater controls !
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post