OTA 3.1 and 3.1, 3.2 functionality

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

End of quarter 1, 2023 for 3.0 to 3.1 OTA update. This, and details of improvements 3.1 and 3.2 bring from Stepan Rehak:

@StepanRehak: I promised video featuring more details about our SW versions ME 3.1 & ME 3.2 in the #EnyaqiV family. The first OTA from 3.0 to 3.1 will be at the end of 1st Q 2023 - my statement in the video. Share and comment, I will be happy to answer. @skodaautonews https://t.co/SBdVK0ioNz
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

Tafsern

Post by Tafsern »

So slow, so few news. They obviously could have combined 3.1 and 3.2.

And where the h is the possibility to lock and unlock the car with the app? Seriously, this function has been advertised before the car even started beeing delivered.
Skoda Enyaq iV80 Sportline - Quartz Grey
dezember

Post by dezember »

What? 3.2 only next year? Wow... and it's not even anything special!
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I’ve seen this before and made a note of the comment at the end advising they won’t release update until sure it will work . I’m guessing it still doesn’t , shame they didn’t do that with 3.0 which was an absolute shambles. I can’t understand why this is so hard as never had app issues with my kodiaq even though had extra functionality such as horn honk and headlight flash , vehicle location and option to lock/unlock and that was all working in 2017 !
erato

Post by erato »

What we sorely need is battery preheating before visiting fast charging stations, as well as the option to select higher battery temperature under normal driving in cold climates. In some previous SW update it was lowered from 8C til 2C, giving better range in warmer climates, but compromising range and charging speed in cold climates.
orrery

Post by orrery »

Indeed - just a button that kicks in battery pre-heat for 30 minutes would be fine.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

While I patiently waiting for OTA 3.1, have been uploading the usual IPhone/IPad software updates and the latest Tesla software update, which provides temperature adjustable steering wheel heating, which is really good and now better than the Enyaq’s imo. Just also got the latest Bosch update for my electric mountain bike allowing customisation of additional riding modes, again a real tangible benefit. By comparison it seems 3.1 will be rather disappointing non-event.

I recollect the salesman demonstrating remote locking via the App on his ICE Skoda and telling me of the benefits of this feature when my Enyaq was delivered - this was in July 2021!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.