Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Markuus

Post by Markuus »

snalbansed wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:02 pm Posting here, because I'm not answering the asked question in the post!
JD03 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:13 pm So having ordered my 80 Sportline Dec 2021 with a dealer stating May 2022 delivery, I still have no build date or progress. Comms have been terrible and I only get something if I call, usually every 2 mo or so when I have the energy.

Yesterday I was told best estimates given no build week assigned would be Mar-Jul 2023. I made the point that a number of 80's were coming through now on forums, but was given the reply that the "Sportlines are particularly taking longer to come through." No reason given. Frankly, I can't believe anything the dealer says (multiple promises made on Comms never kept).
You might want to get them to check more frequently now. For some frustrating reason, it seems that the January/February 2022 Sportline orders have already been built, but now November/December 2021 Sportline orders are at least getting build weeks, even if they are into next year (like mine). See a screenshot of the spreadsheet below, filtered for UK Sportlines:

Screenshot_20221120-175702.png
It pains me being so near the top of the list :cry: :-( :cry:
Ordered Mid-Oct 2021(company Lease) - 80x Sportline, Black (with Heat Pump, Pano Roof, Assisted Drive, Climate Plus, Convenience, Family Pack, Transport Pack, Comfort Seat and Partition Net). Current Estimated Delivery - 27/3/2023 :D

Adyconuk

Post by Adyconuk »

We ordered our 80iv Arctic silver the beginning of March this year, having literally only heard from our Skoda dealer a couple of times I phoned them and said I was thinking of cancelling the order, I asked what's going on as we haven't even heard if the order had been accepted, I was informed that the car has a build week of 50 18th to 24th December, and should have the vehicle the end of January 2023, does anyone know what the true timescales are from build week to actually receiving the car?
ferniephil

Post by ferniephil »

Adyconuk wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:24 am We ordered our 80iv Arctic silver the beginning of March this year, having literally only heard from our Skoda dealer a couple of times I phoned them and said I was thinking of cancelling the order, I asked what's going on as we haven't even heard if the order had been accepted, I was informed that the car has a build week of 50 18th to 24th December, and should have the vehicle the end of January 2023, does anyone know what the true timescales are from build week to actually receiving the car?
Happy to be corrected but it feels very roughly like UK customers receive their cars about four weeks after build week (often a week or two longer for leased) and I think the sheet at backs that up.

For those of us in the UK who have cars built but not delivered, like people earlier on this thread I have become a ship watcher (although not very skilled or thorough!) I see the Malacca Highway vehicle carrier delivered a full load from Emden to Grimsby on Friday (I assume it was a full load because it looks like it often heads to Sheerness after a short stop in Grimsby, but this time it is headed straight back to Emden). Hopefully it will head straight back from Emden to Sheerness and all cars waiting will make it on board!
Company car ordered from LeasePlan on 14 Oct 2021: iV80 ecoSuite, Quartz Grey, 125kW charging, Comfort Seat pack, Family Pack plus, Climate pack plus, Assisted Drive pack plus, Infotainment pack plus without nav, rear side airbags, battery pack, heat pump
TiMoth

Post by TiMoth »

snalbansed wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:10 pm I think there is something in Sportlines being worse, but they are now coming through. To my mind it seems the wait times shortest to longest, post Ukraine re-invasion, are
  • 80 Sportline
  • 80x (if they are even in this list yet)
I still think it is down to the shell dimension differences. 80 sportline and 80x have longer wheelbase and overhangs than 60 or 80 basics, necessitating different looms etc which means they are more exposed to delays than the more commonly ordered models.
Enyaq iV80 Sportline, rear side airbags, 125kW charging and swap to weight class steering. Order confirmed by fleet with dealer 3 Dec 2021. Build slot week 48 2022. Finally build week 50. Arrived Emden mid January. Delivery date to me 16th Feb 2023.
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

Update on my car which came minus paddles and heated steering wheel. Dealer rang me last Thursday (17th November 2022) to say that Skoda are going to re-build my Enyaq iv80, to the original specification. Build week is Week 51! (I'm not holding my breath as week 51 is between Christmas and New Year when I guess factory will be closed for the winter holiday!) Supposed to be ready for collection mid to end January 2023! In the meantime, I will be able to use the car that came without paddles and heated steering wheel is being at the dealership! Garage build is on the way. Hopefully will get the PodPoint installed soon. Will keep you posted.
Markuus

Post by Markuus »

Islay2009 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:49 pm Update on my car which came minus paddles and heated steering wheel. Dealer rang me last Thursday (17th November 2022) to say that Skoda are going to re-build my Enyaq iv80, to the original specification. Build week is Week 51! (I'm not holding my breath as week 51 is between Christmas and New Year when I guess factory will be closed for the winter holiday!) Supposed to be ready for collection mid to end January 2023! In the meantime, I will be able to use the car that came without paddles and heated steering wheel is being at the dealership! Garage build is on the way. Hopefully will get the PodPoint installed soon. Will keep you posted.
Glad for you that they are doing the right thing. Good news, and that they have prioritised your new build
Ordered Mid-Oct 2021(company Lease) - 80x Sportline, Black (with Heat Pump, Pano Roof, Assisted Drive, Climate Plus, Convenience, Family Pack, Transport Pack, Comfort Seat and Partition Net). Current Estimated Delivery - 27/3/2023 :D
cailloux44

Post by cailloux44 »

My car has arrived at the dealer, little short of 15 months waiting time.
I'm picking it up tomorrow! :-)
Good luck to everyone waiting
Enyaq 80X Sportline - All packs - Black Magic
Ordered August 2021 - Expected delivery July 2022 - Delivered November 2022
jimmyb78

Post by jimmyb78 »

cailloux44 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:04 am My car has arrived at the dealer, little short of 15 months waiting time.
Excellent news, what was your build week? trying to estimate when we might get ours that was build week 45
iv80 loft, Arctic Silver electric towbar, 125kw fast charging, kids pack
Ordered Early July 2021 through Hitachi lease
cailloux44

Post by cailloux44 »

jimmyb78 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:25 am
cailloux44 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:04 am My car has arrived at the dealer, little short of 15 months waiting time.
Excellent news, what was your build week? trying to estimate when we might get ours that was build week 45
Hi,
I was assigned week 35 (end of August) but I'm under the impression that some components were missing as it remained in status "in production" until end of October.
Once done it took about 2 weeks for the transit from the factory to the dealer in Belgium.
Hang in there, you're almost there!
Enyaq 80X Sportline - All packs - Black Magic
Ordered August 2021 - Expected delivery July 2022 - Delivered November 2022
Pad42

Post by Pad42 »

Just been allocated build week 51! That’s a nice suprise
:Skoda Enyaq Coupe VRS Phoenix Orange , comfort seat package plus,climate package plus, transport package, heat pump

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post