Binnacle display brightness

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

Is anyone experiencing varying brightness levels on the small Instrument binnacle, over the last few days ours fluctuates from normal brightness to very dim whilst driving.

Driving conditions are constant, dark with headlights on, never happened on our last enyaq so could be related to the new version 3 software ?
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.

DanishFamilyMan

Post by DanishFamilyMan »

Noticed the exact same thing this evening.
I pulled down the top menu and adjusted it manually with the slider.
Driving with 3.0 sw
IV 80 First edition, SW 3.0, Black magic, Heatpump, 125kw, Suite cabin, 21" Betria, Towbar, Assisted Drive Plus, Transport package, Climate Package Plus, Comfort seat, Convenience Plus with alarm, Drive Sport Plus, Light and view, family basic.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

I noticed this a while back and brushed it off as one of the many ongoing ‘software display issues’!! I’m starting to think it adjusts the brightness based on how the camera/sensors detect the outside light/brightness perhaps.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

Skeniv wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:04 pm I noticed this a while back and brushed it off as one of the many ongoing ‘software display issues’!! I’m starting to think it adjusts the brightness based on how the camera/sensors detect the outside light/brightness perhaps.
I think you're right.
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post