3.0 update as anyone had it yet

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

BioHzrd wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:31 pm Those with the update does it fix charge scheduling ??
I have the latest software and have been using charge scheduling since my pod point & WiFi had a falling out.
Most nights, after plugging in, I have to go in to the car and change it from charge immediately to charge at preferred time & then it works okay & charges at 12:30 to suit Octopus Go.

A couple of times It has gone into delayed timing mode of it’s own accord, but mostly it just starts charging immediately until I change the setting.

The main thing is that it has always charged at the right time, once I’ve changed the setting.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

Ric

Post by Ric »

I'm exactly the same. Have to manually set 'charge at selected time'. Has anyone spotted a way of solving this?
RichR

Post by RichR »

EdH wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm Hi,
All sounds (a bit) promising!
Does anyone know if my charge rate on my sept 21 60 will increase.
Currently boggy basic 50kw I think. Certainly never had more than that on a far quicker charger.
Cheers!
Not unless you pay for it.

The 50kW option went away in September 2021, as the price for the higher rate was included in the base price. Nobody got a free upgrade, but it's a simple job for dealers to do it if you want it. Cost is about £400 I think, several people on here have had it done.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
EdH

Post by EdH »

RichR wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:48 am
EdH wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm Hi,
All sounds (a bit) promising!
Does anyone know if my charge rate on my sept 21 60 will increase.
Currently boggy basic 50kw I think. Certainly never had more than that on a far quicker charger.
Cheers!
Not unless you pay for it.

The 50kW option went away in September 2021, as the price for the higher rate was included in the base price. Nobody got a free upgrade, but it's a simple job for dealers to do it if you want it. Cost is about £400 I think, several people on here have had it done.

Cheers Rich. Yes found that on another article.
Not to worry. I’m never in too much of a rush for a fast charge.
TaxiDee

Post by TaxiDee »

Hi all , how do I check to see which version of software I have in my enyaq ?
RichR

Post by RichR »

Easiest way to know if you have ME3.0 is a battery percentage number on the instrument panel rather than just a stack of green bars.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:42 am Easiest way to know if you have ME3.0 is a battery percentage number on the instrument panel rather than just a stack of green bars.

Great observation RichR and to enhance that point, if your dashboard screen looks like this (no percentage against the battery ‘stack’ until you’re at 10%’) then you don’t have ME3.0

09001027-FC37-43B2-ADF8-CA5B7EFB0981.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Menu > Settings > System Information > ID.Software:

TaxiDee wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:00 pm Hi all , how do I check to see which version of software I have in my enyaq ?
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
DJR

Post by DJR »

MikeJL wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:58 pm
BioHzrd wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:31 pm Those with the update does it fix charge scheduling ??
I have the latest software and have been using charge scheduling since my pod point & WiFi had a falling out.
Most nights, after plugging in, I have to go in to the car and change it from charge immediately to charge at preferred time & then it works okay & charges at 12:30 to suit Octopus Go.

A couple of times It has gone into delayed timing mode of it’s own accord, but mostly it just starts charging immediately until I change the setting.

The main thing is that it has always charged at the right time, once I’ve changed the setting.
I have a PodPoint home charger and just use the scheduling facility on that to match my Octopus Flexibl tariff and it has worked fine. After strugging to use the car scheduler I don't try and use anything in the car itself. I hope to get the new software 3.0 on Monday so I will see if the scheduling works better then.
Enyaq 60 Lounge Brilliant Silver - heat pump - basic packages - since December 21
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

MikeJL wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:58 pm

Can potentially help you with your Pod issues If you want to DM me mate.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post