Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

MarkB

Post by MarkB »

@Wallis_100 Congratulations on your new car,. Makes your long wait worth it..
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,

serotonin

Post by serotonin »

Wallis_100 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:52 pm Mines just arrived
Ordered last week of September 2021...
Now sat on my drive

Looking forward to getting to grips with it :)

Enyaq iv 60
Loft
Assisted drive package plus
Heatpump
Towbar
Looks great, not seen many energy blue ones. Mines apparently still sat at the port of exit. Been there at least two weeks I think.
cbruntooo

Post by cbruntooo »

serotonin wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:07 pm Looks great, not seen many energy blue ones. Mines apparently still sat at the port of exit. Been there at least two weeks I think.
Wish mine had been sat in a port of exit for a couple of weeks. Mines has been in PDI for three weeks lol. So frustrating.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Picked our car up today,. Car was as ordered in March, only addition is the side sensors. The dealer doesn't know why the car turned up early, apart from the possibility of a build slot becoming available, they essentially got an out of the blue notification it was built,. Hopefully more people get the same surprise early delivery
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
TiMoth

Post by TiMoth »

Wow... ordered 4 months after mine and with way more packs...guess you are a private order? (Scratches head) still not even had my order accepted.
Enyaq iV80 Sportline, rear side airbags, 125kW charging and swap to weight class steering. Order confirmed by fleet with dealer 3 Dec 2021. Build slot week 48 2022. Finally build week 50. Arrived Emden mid January. Delivery date to me 16th Feb 2023.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

It was a private order,. Just a month ago I checked if they thought it would be here before march 23, answer "probably" ... I just really hope people's cars start arriving more promptly
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

My order still not accepted by the factory a private order and that’s 10 months yesterday to the day. Pretty much gave up getting it now. I put a deposit down on a Toyota that I liked as well just incase I get mucked about much more.
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

MarkB wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:55 pm Picked our car up today,. Car was as ordered in March, only addition is the side sensors. The dealer doesn't know why the car turned up early, apart from the possibility of a build slot becoming available, they essentially got an out of the blue notification it was built,. Hopefully more people get the same surprise early delivery
Soooooo jealous! I so want want want my new car!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

If you're not fussed that you get *exactly* the configuration you ordered it's worth calling up the dealer occasionally and asking if they have any cancelled orders. The ETA on the car I ordered was 1 year, but I got an iV60 after 4 months by doing this.
PJonHar

Post by PJonHar »

Been following the forum for a while now. Thought I’d give an update on my order… short version, there isn’t an update and I still have no build date.

Company car ordered placed to the factory on 5/11/21 by Skoda Crawley (not sure why there as I’m based in Birmingham).
I’ve chased pretty much every month since and always get the same replies.
In my last email to them, I asked if the order could be looked into in more depth, only to receive the same information that I’ve had for the past x months!

Really sorry but we are still awaiting a build week and have not been given any indication of when this will happen.
We are being advised that the delays are due to the ongoing Semi Conductor issues, the current conflict in the Ukraine as
parts were originally sourced from the Ukraine including Wiring Loom but now have to be sourced from other countries
which has understandably caused a backlog.

Below is an outline of the cause for these delays

Supply bottlenecks slow production This delay is primarily due to bottlenecks in supply of new cars. The effects of the
global COVID-19 pandemic have led to a significant impact on the production and supply chains for electronic
components such as semiconductor chips across all models. This is affecting the global automotive industry, and SKODA is
also suffering from these component supply restraints at present. The crisis in Ukraine is also disrupting supply of other
types of critical components for our vehicles. While our primary concern is for the humanitarian crisis in the area, the
situation may lead to further delays. Our Factory colleagues are working closely with suppliers in the Ukraine and
worldwide, and we hope you will appreciate we are working hard to mitigate the impacts
Ordered 05/11/21.
Build week 49 (week commencing 5/12) as of 17/11/2022.
In transit from factory to Emden as of 13/12/22.
At the Port of Sheerness 13/01/2023.
Delivered 03/02/2023.
Sportline 80, Graphite Grey, Assisted Drive Basic.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post