Current manufacturing week number

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Does anyone know if Skoda uses the same manufacturing week numbering system as a normal calendar? My car has a build week of 33 and my dealer seems to be suggesting that Skoda week numbering is 2 weeks behind the normal calender. Is this true? We are currently at the end of week 31 so is Skoda at the end of week 29?
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

That sounds a bit far fetched.
I was told that my build week would be Week 29 and I assumed that was 18 July. On the following Monday (25 July) my Enyaq was reported as built and in transit.
I would say on that evidence that you are right and that your dealer is 'confused'.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
dezember

Post by dezember »

ChangoMutney wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:06 pm Does anyone know if Skoda uses the same manufacturing week numbering system as a normal calendar? My car has a build week of 33 and my dealer seems to be suggesting that Skoda week numbering is 2 weeks behind the normal calender. Is this true? We are currently at the end of week 31 so is Skoda at the end of week 29?
If you are in UK, try calling the dealer. Ordered on the 2nd Dec. I’ve got a build week of 33 and handover Wk 38. But the car is here and picking up next week. Good luck!
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
zice

Post by zice »

if you have the VIN you can check in Erwin the exact manufacture day
Pict

Post by Pict »

Week 33 in 2021 was 16th August if that helps with your calculations.
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
serotonin

Post by serotonin »

I was week 29 build date and it coincided exactly with week 29 of the calendar
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

OK, thanks all. Looks like my dealer was getting a bit confused with the timings then. Could be here a little earlier than expected unless I get bumped back.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

I'm starting to think that the allocated build week is at best a very loose guide. I was told mine was build week 28, but mine is showing built but still in Europe somewhere waiting for a boat according to the dealer, and yet there are reports on the other thread of someone build week 29 who's car is at the dealer....??!!
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

Edit - website slow, pressed submit twice !
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post